You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mark Empty Mark Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:40 pm

fastdrummer

fastdrummer
My brother took a turn for the worse a few days ago. He passed away in his sleep late last night. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. He loved you all. The forum is yours do with as you please. All my best, Damon.

2Mark Empty Re: Mark Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Oh Dear, My sadness for you, but he is no longer suffering,Bless you, and family.
I loved him also.  He will be missed.

Love and Prayers
Linda

3Mark Empty Re: Mark Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:28 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am so sorry Damon, we all loved him so much.My deepest sympathy to you. Love Margie

4Mark Empty Re: Mark Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Can't believe it.
He was part of our lives.
Damon Many of my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5Mark Empty Re: Mark Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:47 am

gypsy

gypsy
poem for Tyler. Mark
his dad he said loved poems

we met on iyt.
Chess was his game
mine was in learning
he taught well..we also
conversed
not always,in Sync
but interesting,as a link
we fought,and we taught
we angered, we forgave
this was a forum,for the brave
Mark,and you gave/
My love.Linda.

6Mark Empty Re: Mark Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 am

Derri

Derri
I'm so sorry to hear about Mark's passing. Me and Mark only knew each other for just shy 2 years when I first became active on the Forumotion English Support forum back in very early 2013. Its quite funny because we were always at odds with things, we used to have massive debates in the Forum Discussions section about various aspects of forum management and we were complete polar opposites in many regards. We weren't enemies at all, in fact I'd say we borderline on some mixed friendship as we both had respect in each other ways and the fact we could professionally debate with each other was an added bonus, none of us took our debates personally.

I knew he wasn't doing well as he mentioned it in his finial post on the support forum but I never knew he had passed until today when I was viewing his profile, one of the moderators posted in his comment box (private, only staff can see) a memorial message and I came over here to see if the news was true.

I'm sorry for posting this message really late and bringing this topic backup but I'll forever remember him.

Regards
Derri

7Mark Empty Re: Mark Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:32 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Well thanks to you Derri I found this post I too saw the admin post and couldn't comment. Used to be a technician here for Tyler. He and I were good friends and once I got busy we sorted of drifted and of course just recently found this out maybe a week ago. I was lost for two days not knowing what to do nor any closure. Mark, if you could pm I'd like to talk to you if you are related to Tyler. I was going to come down until I got busy with college and I feel like I let Tyler down. Still not sure what to do but coming here everyday waiting for a response has sort of given me a little hope. I just would like to know where he was buried if so, so that I can visit him. Wish I had known he was too young and I'm incredibly sorry for this loss. Wish I could have been there to talk with him one more time.

Thank you,
regards.

8Mark Empty Mr Easy BB Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:23 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Mark is Tyler's real name, he has a brother Damon (Fastdrummer) on the site but since he made the post of Tylers passing I haven't seen him on, I am now the administrator, Tyler appointed me as his health was failing. He fought a valiant fight against a very cruel disease. His last name was Mabquist and he was from the Tampa area. Possibly you could google his obit but I believe it was a private service.

9Mark Empty Re: Mark Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Thank you so much SSC. It was horrible coming here and finding out this way :( keep up the work here and I'll be back as much as I can. Sorry for the loss.

10Mark Empty Tyler Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:53 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
You gave us laughter, you shared in our grief. You brought us together and let us work it out. Never did I feel so helpless as the day you told me you had cancer. You will forever be the heart and soul of this forum and not a day goes by I don't think about you. We loved you and miss you being here. RIP my friend, it is hard to believe you have been gone a year.

11Mark Empty Re: Mark Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Still Missing you Mark .memories are good.

12Mark Empty Re: Mark Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:41 am

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Just thinking about you Mark. Wish I was able to talk to you one more time.

13Mark Empty Re: Mark Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
So do I. we had fun sometimes we had words, but all in all we were friends. Miss you Mark

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum