2Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I don't~ :)

3Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I like the fact he is open and not afraid to question certain matters such as border control and wasteful spending , he certainly has knowledge of management in a variety of fields. He needs no financial backers that usually have hidden strings attached. This will be interesting especially since his early poll numbers are skyrocketing.

4Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I just can't imagine him President ,he is a bit radical.I just don't like him.. plus all the bankruptcies
are a bit scary..

5Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:52 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Of 1000's of business dealings he had 4 bankruptcies a couple were in New Jersey just as Atlantic City was going belly up, even Christy agreeded in the debate Atlantic City was in financial ruins, the 4 mentioned were fact checked and verified. He is strong willed and very verbal totally not politically correct but so far this is working in his favor, if he doesn't get the Repub. nomination and choses to run Independent he is handing over the election to who ever Dems nominate.

6Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
He is very blunt, and says really horrific things about women :)

7Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I loved that he set Megyn Kelly in her place, you know me I was a faithful Fox viewer but that debate and the questions they picked for certain candidates was a joke. Kelly needs to put her big girl panties on now that the interview with Howard Stern has hit social media, Trump was a gentleman compared to what Stern said to her and she laughed the whole way through it answering every question. Stern is a sleaze and his topics were horrible but she went along with it..

8Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:14 am

gypsy

gypsy
well as you know.I am not a fox fan.. LOL anytime some one can put the blonde bimbos like Kelly  in their place,is good for me~ :I watched a few minutes, then it made me nauseous..I agree Stern is a Sleaze.

9Donald Trump Empty Re: Donald Trump Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:00 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
After the Fox debate his numbers went up, Kelly is her own worst enemy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum