You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1See you soon... Empty See you soon... Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:57 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'll see you all when I get back, it should be next week sometime.

Thanks again Figi for looking after things. :)

Tyler

2See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Take Care and hurry back!

I am going to post a lot now so I can keep some of my stars so the demotion will not be so painful for me! See you soon... 457757

Be well !

3See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
see you soon Tyler, u left the site in good hands~(Figi ) I hope ur move is easy, I hate moving~ cheers

Last edited by gypsy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

4See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:Take Care and hurry back!

I am going to post a lot now so I can keep some of my stars so the demotion will not be so painful for me! See you soon... 457757

Be well !

figi u do work am i correct?? i think ppl that work should get 2 free stars, since tyler is not here can u swing that, u can just take over, lol, i think tyler was going to put out some payola and he maybe have a cool drink and be giving orders, naa probably not, hope all goes well, dont drop anything valuable.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited at rosco's request)

5See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:06 pm

That sounds like a good idea to me, Rosco ! See you soon... 592180

Somehow, I don't think Tyler willl go for it though? No

He might boot me off and/or take away my rating completely! See you soon... 457757

6See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:44 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Hurry back Tyler, but rest assured you have left the site in very capable hands, Figi is the perfect choice.

7See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence!

I appreciate those!

I am relying on all of you to alert me to things I might miss as I pop in and off again ! See you soon... 76627

8See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks everyone! I'm just getting back online. Yes Figi did a great job and I'm really appreciative that she was able to do it. Thanks again Figi! See you soon... 67629

Well, we finished the moving and we're starting to get settled in now so I'm officially back I guess, looks like I have some catching up to do so I'll get at it. :)

Oh rosco lol, thanks all went really well, we got it done it record time I think thanks to the moving company that helped us. The cable people "Bright House" did a really professional job and was here to hook me up right on time when they said they would, and they bumped me up to the fastest cable high-speed they have now, so I'm rockin' with 3 times the download speed now it seems, internet has never been faster,

Thanks again everyone for the really nice posts here, it was nice to come back to see. Cheers all See you soon... 302901

9See you soon... Empty welcome back tyler Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:01 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey tyler glad ur back and figi did a good job even caught an addy in a posted email,i believe it was, she was on the ball, i know u still may be busy some, dont work to hard, take care,

10See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Good to see u back Tyler, Figi did an excellant job.. glad u got reconnected quickly..

11See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Welcome HOME Tyler ! cheers

You were missed !

This group of people are too cool; no problems at all !

I posted more ! Did you notice? Laughing

12See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:48 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Welcome back Tyler...Figi did a great job, your choice was excellent. See you soon... 592180

13See you soon... Empty Re: See you soon... Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks everyone! See you soon... 67629

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum