runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you Gypsy I appreciate it. Very Happy

3HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty hey man Happy Birthday, Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ThHBPerfumeBottle3

Happy Birthday Tyler.. hope ur day is full of happy things, i guess this means u are catching up to me, lol, take care, and thanks for all u do.

4HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Thank you Gypsy I appreciate it. Very Happy

your welcome, Tyler

what fun plans do you have going~ ?A big Birthday Cake ?? well ,hope your day is the best~!!

5HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks rosco, I like that gif image with the mermaid on it, we have a Florida tourist attraction called "Weeki Wachee Springs" where they have underwater performances by mermaids, its kinda cool and the girls are always pretty.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 822189

====

No I didn't have a cake but I did some icecream. :) I spent most my day relaxing at the pool but its been rainy so I didn't swim, just sat their and took it easy. Then I took a nap, sound exciting? Well, the days not over yet..lol

6HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Happy_Birthday_Glitter_Cake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER !!!!!!!!! Hope you have many more.

7HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey tyler, i know and i hunted a pic with a gal in it lol, and acctually i have been to weeki wachee twice, once as a kid and once more i think like 27 years ago, maybe, lol or both as a kid,i forget, i think both as a kid,adn to silver springs a few times, we use to have friends that lived in st augustine, and i spend like a couple weeks with them , and they took us to most places, pre disney,, and once my dad drove down the east coast and across the everglades and up the west coast, staying one nite in clearwater, near u, so i think that is the second time i was there, it was pre disney also, take care,

8HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks SSC, I DID get a cake this year thanks to you, I appreciate it!!! Very Happy

====

Yeah rosco thats right, I remember you mentioning once that you've been all around Florida. The Weeki Wachee attraction has been there as long as I can remember. When I was a little boy my grandfather would take me for a day out with just me and him, and we would sometimes go to Weeki Wachee, it was one of my favorite places to go. It is low key and about nature, which I particularly liked. We had lunch and feed the animals at the petting zoo thingy they had. I need to check up on that place again and make sure its still there..LOL I think I remember they were having financial problems awhile back but I think they eventually worked them out, I hope I'm wrong about that I hate the thought of that place going under.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

9HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:07 am

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! cheers

I hope you had a very good day !

10HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks Figi!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum