You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adobe Flash Player Empty Adobe Flash Player Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:07 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Adobe Flash Player Flashplayer

One thing you may not know about flash player videos is that you do not have to download the video to your hard drive to watch it. It's a live feed by the server. Just click and playback will begin after its loaded automatically.

Don't know if you have flash installed on your computer? One way to find out is to simply try and playback the video - or another way is to verify the version you have. It takes seconds and it automatically detects if you have it or not.

You can verify what version you have installed by visiting the Adobe Flash page Here

Adobe Flash Player Download Center
Windows

Get Latest Version:

Latest Version - Click Here

Last edited by runawayhorses on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

2Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You all be sure to update your flashplayer, you have to do it by going to the Adobe Flashplayer site. There is a new version out right now. The links are above. Download it to your desktop and then click the icon.

If you don't update your flasherplayer often enough eventually online videos from places like YouTube will start to have problems playing for you, maybe even stop playing, so keep your flash updated.

3Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:52 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Another New Update is now available. This doesn't download to your desktop, apparently Adobe Flash Player now has a download manager which I think is great. So just click the "Get the latest version" link on the site and it will be self explanatory.

I noticed this morning on MySpace the flash audio players said I needed to update my flash player and the music wasn't playing, so I got the update and now it plays and everything is fine. Thats just testimony to how important it is to keep your flash updated. If you don't videos and music (anything flash driven) can stop working. So update.

Latest Version - Click here

4Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler for your advice, it took care of the problem.. Adobe Flash Player 822189

5Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i just checked i hit help in my adobe reader, it was version 9, i also hit check for updates and it said there is one, so i see 10 is the latest from ur link u posted, i will over the weekend, thanks

6Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Thanks Tyler for your advice, it took care of the problem.. Adobe Flash Player 822189
Great, I'm glad it worked out. :)

7Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 pm

"Adobe FlashPlayer Active X" is on my computer. Is this it? I have no idea.

8Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Oops. I meant "Adobe FlashPlayer 10 Active X".

9Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Adobe FlashPlayer isn't Active X, Active X performs particular functions in Microsoft Windows that does a lot of things. Its not really affiliated with Flashplayer, however it is used by windows media player and flash, they both need it to function is my understanding. Active X is not the flash program. All you need to do is update to flashplayer 10 the latest version, and check from time to time to see if a newer version is out. Don't worry about Active X it self updates with your windows updates.

Hope that helps

10Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i clicked the word in ur post" HERE" and it showed me what i had and it seems to be the latest one, 10 point something something, loll, and was easy so thanks for that post, i imagine we can go there every once in a while to check , take care

11Adobe Flash Player Empty Re: Adobe Flash Player Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:04 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Adobe FlashPlayer isn't Active X, Active X performs particular functions in Microsoft Windows that does a lot of things. Its not really affiliated with Flashplayer, however it is used by windows media player and flash, they both need it to function is my understanding. Active X is not the flash program. All you need to do is update to flashplayer 10 the latest version, and check from time to time to see if a newer version is out. Don't worry about Active X it self updates with your windows updates.

Hope that helps
Yes,it helpped remind me I don't know crap. In any case, I went to "HERE" and I have the latest 10.0.32.18

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum