gypsy

gypsy
did not care for this movie, I am not much on war movies~

2Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Wed May 27, 2009 11:40 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:did not care for this movie, I am not much on war movies~

well there has been one on the plot to kill hitler, i guess there was just one, is this the one where they are sitting at a big table and as i recall the tables leg or something kinda blocked the blast, but this is from 15 year old memories, i like war pics i had planned on getting it, Kim wants me to also. if i watched it there my son in law would ask me a hundred questions about it, while its on, i hate that, WATCH THE MOVIE THEY ANSWER IT< lol

3Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Thu May 28, 2009 12:41 am

gypsy

gypsy
True,, lol to me it was hard to follow,but since i am not war minded,I can understand that~~ maybe watching it again will enlighten me more~ we miss a lot on first watching,again helps~ he never was really assassinated,from my readings, he escaped and died naturl causes,I may be wrong?

4Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:True,, lol to me it was hard to follow,but since i am not war minded,I can understand that~~ maybe watching it again will enlighten me more~ we miss a lot on first watching,again helps~ he never was really assassinated,from my readings, he escaped and died naturl causes,I may be wrong?

silly, dont u remember u were like 19 ,,kidding, hitler when berlin was falling as the russians entered first i think, hitler and Ava braun, his mistress i think they got married in the bunker he went to and had others there, some of his officials and there family, hitler shot hisself and her, , and had directed his body burnt i think in a dug out place in the ground above,, i think the russian have a scull and claim its his, other friends gave poison to there kids, and thereselve, this is all memory, probably from like history channel but this is common knowledge, from many shows about hitler,he may have poisioned ava, not sure if he shot her, but they committed suicide,

5Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Thu May 28, 2009 11:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok now i do recall that scenario,in a film i saw and reading, but had forgot.

haha on 19 at the time~

6Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Sat May 30, 2009 1:02 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:did not care for this movie, I am not much on war movies~

fixing to watch it now, friday the 29th

7Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Sat May 30, 2009 1:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
let me know what you think~

8Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Sat May 30, 2009 4:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i was a bit disapointed in it, it started out good, but i already knew the bomb was placed where the tables massive legs blocked the blast, was moved by someone else after if fell over, and the meeting was in a place with windows, and was suspose to be in that enclosed room so the blast would be more powerful and no place for the blast to escape,, but i did learn somethings since the movie was about the plot and that valkyrie was the reserve army that the plotters were using to take over with after hitler was to be killed, and arrest the other top nazies, ,but it was not that good, but ok,will watch THE DEVILS TOMB tonight with cuda gooding jr tonight,

9Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Sat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like cuba gooding, let me know if it is good~
yes i hated the way it ended (Valkyrie)

10Valkyrie Empty Rosco? Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
did you watch Cuba Gooding movie?

11Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:did you watch Cuba Gooding movie?

yep was not any good at all, silly and dumb... total waist of time,

12Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
I hate when a good actor plays in a bad/dumb movie~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum