SSC

SSC
Admin
Just saw the inbox message alert , that is so cool, Thanks Tyler

2New Alert Empty Re: New Alert Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Cool! But the fact is that feature has been on this forum from day 1, so my guess is your pop-up blocker (assuming you have one) was blocking the pop-ups until now. Its quite possible a pop-up slipped thru past your blocker this time so you got the pop-up. Or, maybe you changed your settings in your profile under "Preferences" and selected to recieve a pop-up on new private messages, in any event, the pop-up feature has always been in place from day one. I'm glad you like the feature, I like it too, it really helps to get your attention to new PM's.

But for anyone else not getting a pop-up on new PMs to them, check your settings in your profile page under "Preferences" and make sure you have the box checked to receive a pop-up on new PM's and then "Save" your settings at the bottom of the page. And if you are running a pop-up blocker (as I am) you'll need to make your blocker disable blocking pop-ups on this forum. On mine its easy to disable on a particular site, I simply tick of a box in its settings telling it to disable on this site, most pop-up blockers can do the same. You can set them to allow pop-ups from sites you want that to happen at, and that you trust.

3New Alert Empty Re: New Alert Thu May 28, 2009 11:45 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Geez, I lost count of how many times I said "pop-ups".. lol! Embarassed

4New Alert Empty Re: New Alert Thu May 28, 2009 1:44 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
LOL..funny Tyler Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]