You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lipizzan Empty Lipizzan Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:24 pm

hy...my name is Nina, I come from Croatia, I have 8 lipizzan horses.....hope I am welcom...!! Very Happy

2Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi (Nina) Welcome to the forum. Have fun. love horses but not familiar with that breed will read up on it..

3Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
welcome nina, those horses are the kinds white ones i think i have seen them,or i may be wrong,, u said u were from croatia, do u live in croatia now or live in the United States, anyway welcome aboard, hope u find something to enjoy, take care

4Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hi Nina welcome aboard!

Lipizzan's are beautiful horses.

I'm guessing you found this forum in a search engine (Runaway Horses Forum) and thought it was about horses, well its not about horses but we can certainly discuss them. We discuss lots of topics here. I owned a horse for many years and competed in an event called "Calf roping". I owned a quarter horse. Best horses for ranch work.

Lipizzan's are great jumpers from my understanding of them. I think as colts and fillies they are born brown or black and then later turn into a white color as most people identify the Lipizzan as being. I attended a Lipizzan horse show here in Florida before and really enjoyed it.

Have fun..

5Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Hello Nina , welcome to a really great forum site. Hope you find something interesting to comment on or start your own subject. I was raised around horses and have owned racehorses for twenty years.
Glad you have joined us.

6Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi, Nina!

Nice to see a new face. Welcome. Hope you can bring a little life to this forum!

7Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 am

gypsy

gypsy
it seems we get stuck/political..
/I love to discuss all topics.

8Lipizzan Empty Re: Lipizzan Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sandy P. Raakma wrote:Nice to see a new face. Welcome. Hope you can bring a little life to this forum!
I'm hoping you can too. Lipizzan 503179

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum