You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TEST- not a trick question Empty TEST- not a trick question Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My words: I did not answer this question correctly, in fact I had no answer or explanation. But give it a try and see how you do.

----
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister..

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you...

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take your crazy ass off my e-mail list!

2TEST- not a trick question Empty Re: TEST- not a trick question Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i thought it was her brother in law she may not have seen, and killed her sister so she might have a shot at him,

3TEST- not a trick question Empty Re: TEST- not a trick question Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I couldn't come up with any explanation, but I only thought about the question for a minute or 2, the actual answer blew me away. I never considered it. I think the test might actually have some relevance into the psychopathic world.

4TEST- not a trick question Empty Re: TEST- not a trick question Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I didn't answer it right, i thought maybe she thought her sister might have had an affair with him or something

5TEST- not a trick question Empty Re: TEST- not a trick question Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I thought the sister inherited the insurance on the Mother.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum