You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Firefox problems Empty Firefox problems Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I uninstalled Firefox today, since the last firfox update nothing works right on that browser. I got that piece of garbage off my computer. Internet Explorer works perfectly, so, until firefox fixes their issues that they obviously have, I will use IE. I've had it, I've taken this abuse for weeks now and it never fixes.

Screw FF.

I'm still considering pouring gasoline on this computer and lighting it on fire and buying a new better one, but for now I'll just rejoice in the fact I am rid of firefox.

2Firefox problems Empty Re: Firefox problems Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I uninstalled Firefox today, since the last firfox update nothing works right on that browser. I got that piece of garbage off my computer. Internet Explorer works perfectly, so, until firefox fixes their issues that they obviously have, I will use IE. I've had it, I've taken this abuse for weeks now and it never fixes.

Screw FF.

I'm still considering pouring gasoline on this computer and lighting it on fire and buying a new better one, but for now I'll just rejoice in the fact I am rid of firefox.

i got i think the latest firefox, or one day a week or 2 ago it said it was updating or words to that effect but it seems to be working ok for me, looks like i have firefox 3.5.5

3Firefox problems Empty Re: Firefox problems Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah it works good for most people I'm sure, but this PC has issues. I need a new one. IE only works correctly on this pile of garbage.

4Firefox problems Empty Re: Firefox problems Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This computer is doing ok right now, and I reinstalled Firefox, it seems to be working fine. But I think I'll still go ahead and get a new computer, I'm going to get a HP with Windows 7.

Then I'll have 3 computers on my computer table (station), with three monitors. Wow my system keeps growing..lol

The best computer gets the hookup to my wide screen TV thats also hooked up to my amplifier suround stereo system, that way I can watch music videos on the wide screen. But I want the best computer on it, so it will be my new HP with Windows 7..

I like this DELL, I'll keep it, and not light it on fire just yet..lol, I'll keep it around and use it when I need to. Its a good computer, I can find many uses for it. Heck. I'm using it now and its fine.

5Firefox problems Empty Re: Firefox problems Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:This computer is doing ok right now, and I reinstalled Firefox, it seems to be working fine. But I think I'll still go ahead and get a new computer, I'm going to get a HP with Windows 7.

Then I'll have 3 computers on my computer table (station), with three monitors. Wow my system keeps growing..lol

The best computer gets the hookup to my wide screen TV thats also hooked up to my amplifier suround stereo system, that way I can watch music videos on the wide screen. But I want the best computer on it, so it will be my new HP with Windows 7..

I like this DELL, I'll keep it, and not light it on fire just yet..lol, I'll keep it around and use it when I need to. Its a good computer, I can find many uses for it. Heck. I'm using it now and its fine.

my nephew and me were talking over the holidays, about how the advancements in computers is slowing down some, so ppl are able to kept there pcs longer than before, this one as i have said is a 3.2 ghz processor, with software duel core, not actual duel core, but with what i do its fine, tyler, i know its not easy, and u loose things unless u save them on whatever, but tech tv i use to watch advised to reformate ur hardrive and if ur pc came with say a copy of windows xp, reinstall it atleast once a year. i have not done that.. i have on my gateway, but as i have said i had free techs talking me through it, i wish dell still had lifetime support, that lifetime thing was great,, u may need to just wipe ur hardrive then reinstall the operating system. but if i was doing mine i would take it to the guy that worked on mine last time...take care i have to run im late getting running around done, later,

6Firefox problems Empty Re: Firefox problems Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No, I'll retire this PC basically, its working fine but I have to use Internet Explorer to make it work right. It will stay here at my station and I'll use it when I need to. I really don't want to be on IE. With this DELL IE is all that works right anymore. I don't know why. But I DO know all the problems started with Firefoxes latest update. Firefox is all but a piece of garbage right now on this PC. However I like firefox much better becuase its safer and faster than IE.

When I get my new HP with Windows 7 I'll be back on Firefox.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum