You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Health Care Plan... Empty Health Care Plan... Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm sick and tired of this country not having a universal health care plan that takes care of everyone. That's what president Obama's plan is all about. Giving Health care to those that need it and otherwise can't get coverage. I'm literally sick of this countries attitude about this issue. The republicans fighting it all the way. They don't care about you, all they care about is there money and fighting Democrats. Whatever Democrats puts on the table republicans try to shoot it down. Its a sick system. I'm tired of it. I want results to go in favor of our people, you and me, we need this healthcare reform, and the rep keep shooting it down. Like I said before, I done with this crap of dems vs reps, it BS and I'm sick of it. The system doesn't work. It needs to be changed to get anything done. Just my opinion.

Like I've said before, Canada is a nice country (under our military protection, which is a plus) and I might just move there. The US doesn't seem to care about its people. They fight and can't get anything worthwhile done. I am glad that Obama is trying to change that, I wish him success, but I'm growing tired of the gridlock. Canada is looking better everyday.

Just my thoughts...

2Health Care Plan... Empty Re: Health Care Plan... Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well it will be up to the democrates now, they are going to use the reconciliation way which will only take a simple majority i senate, its some kind of way tied to the budget which the budget cant be fillibustered, so now the republicans are out of it, so now its the conservative dems and the liberal dems if they can agree on a plan, i think obama came out with his version, so its now in the dems ball park, take care

3Health Care Plan... Empty Re: Health Care Plan... Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I totally agree Tyler on all aspects of your post..

I also agree Rosco,the Blue dogs/who I don't call democrats,need to get off their ass, and accomplish something,instead of pussyfooting around,like they have their head up their ass~ sorry I had to say it//not unchristian, just the truth..

I still think we should vote them all out,midterm ,and start over.
corrupt bunch of whinnies(is that A WORD? lol!

4Health Care Plan... Empty Re: Health Care Plan... Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:17 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well as i said there will be no blaming the republicans, it will be a total democrate vote. the house will have to pass a bill, im not sure if its the one in committee or a new one. and the senate will have to pass either whats in the committee or a new one, i say new one because obama came out with a his version which included some republican suggestions, but he saw republicans wanted to scrap it all and start over ,i think basically to stall for time, so he has give the green light to senate to use reconciliation approach so it cant be filibustered,only the senate can do filibuster, the house is clear to vote,, but the democrates, still are fighting amoung themselves, it was on the radio news today, one thing is the government paying for an abortion, many democrates oppose that. so just because it will be only democrates that will pass a healthcare bill, there still are many of them that believe different ways. but they if u agree or not some democrates come from conservative districts. and as they should they vote they their constitutes want back home, thats what congressmen do, just as senators vote the way their state goes, i hope something passes, but u cant blame a congressman who votes how his ppl in his district wants him to vote. they are blue dog dems, because they come from conservative districts. and some real liberal ones are just as bad for not trying to meet in the middle on something. so now we shall see, its reid and pelosi, and the dems who must pass a bill, if u get to conservative in the house u loose the liberal vote their, if u get it to liberal u loose the conservative democrates in the house , and the same in the senate, so there are i think 59 democrate senators, but if its a tie i think bidden can vote and break the tie, but im not sure on him voting on the reconsiliation way, but i assume he can. anyway.. its in the dems court we shall see.

5Health Care Plan... Empty Re: Health Care Plan... Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy, dont rose color the 2010 election, all indicators point to it not going the way u want it to, the house will loose seats to the republicans, and the senate will loose seats to the republicans. some dems are trying to decide if they will loose more with a healthcare plan or without one.ihope one passes, but if it does i think its going to take few years to be up and running, i think and hope the first part is to accept pre existing conditions, but we will just have to see, take care

6Health Care Plan... Empty Re: Health Care Plan... Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:24 am

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco, I am not rose coloring anything. rose. LOL I know there will be republs taking dems seats that happens and vice versa that happens constantly~~but it would be nice to get those old buggers out and have some new faces,some have been in there so long they don't know how hard working people really live, and they don't give a rats butt~

7Health Care Plan... Empty Re: Health Care Plan... Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Rosco, I am not rose coloring anything. rose. LOL I know there will be republs taking dems seats that happens and vice versa that happens constantly~~but it would be nice to get those old buggers out and have some new faces,some have been in there so long they don't know how hard working people really live, and they don't give a rats butt~

what im saying is the old buggers , the ones that will be voted out mainly all vote ur way, and the republicans that will take their place will be worse than the ones in there now, the ones u dont like the conservative dems, probably will keep there seats.. the county is changing back to a more conservative or central stance. but its always this way, bill clintons mid term election if u remember he lost total control of the house and senate... the worm always changes then changes back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum