You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNTHINKABLE  Empty UNTHINKABLE Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i hope i have not posted this but i liked THE RED BARRON, its not for everyone, but it was educational. alot about his life and he was a very young pilot, but i did not at all like Brooklyns Finest, just another new york police foul language. dirty cop clean cop movie, but i watched a very interesting movie staring
SAM JACKSON< entitled Unthinkable. it really gets ur mind going, on how things in terrorism should be handled. its bloody, but i liked it, actually someone at the machine told me it was good, not one u will watch over and over, but it makes u think, and a bit scary as to how far America should go. all i will say is lets hope we never face this threat by the muslims, on our soil,that was in the movie,

2UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
fixing to watch Warlords, its been hard to get, but i got it, and will let u know if its good. i will drop it off at the red box at Walgreens on my way home tomorrow nite,but im always packing when i get out ,lol,, i like the red box its only a buck,

3UNTHINKABLE  Empty unrthinkables Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 am

gypsy

gypsy
will watch tomorrow

4UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:will watch tomorrow

unthinkable is bloody like i said about terrorism here in the USA, the other movie WARLORDS was not as good as i had hoped, it had jet li, it was about china had a civil war around the same years of our civil war in 1861 , it said theirs lasted 20 years, but the movie did not cover that many years, but it said they had 50 million ppl killed in their civil war, but i dont recommend the movie..take care

5UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i got , THE BOOK OF ELI with denzel, and will watch probably sat nite, and i also, even though i heard it was not that good, i got WOLFMAN . will let yall know if any are good,

6UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Book of Elie is excellent, Wolfman is not Hopkins best movie, ..

7UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:01 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Book of Elie is excellent, Wolfman is not Hopkins best movie, ..

ok thanks, i will save ELI till saturday when in not so tired, thursday nite work has not worn off yet, i get so hot and tired, will watch wolfman tonight, since it was a buck and i was going back i just got it, one new one was bounty hunter, which looked like it could be funny, but it was out,

8UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
have not finished but was turning off the pc after it scanned, and thought i would say so far wolfman is ok, anthony hopkins has not played a really big part ,, but its one of my kind of movies, its ok to good by my standards, but it could go down hill, lol, it seems more of a mystery than the usual werewolf movies, which makes it better, take care

9UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 am

gypsy

gypsy
Oh I liked the movie but it just didn't have a lot of hop
kins in it~ but all in all it is a good movie~ do the samel

10UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
WOLFMAN
no it it did not have much hopkins in it but his character was not the main one, all in all i liked it better than i thought i would. it is the best werewolf movie i have seen, mainly because it has some suspense and mystery in it, as to how it will turn out, had a great ending, i find many older actors play cameo rolls i guess so the movie has their name and they pick up a check, but hopkins had more than a cameo role, but like i said was not the main character, but he was the right person for his character i thought, i was pleasantly surprised i liked it . on another note in ur post the last sentence "do the samel" what does that mean, im lost,

11UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Take care!! Rosco, do the same I agree on the best vampire movie,I think there will be a follow up movie..

12UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol the" do the samel"i thought u were going to tell me something about Samuel Jackson and stopped short, lol , not vampire, but werewolf but i know what u ment. my kids always liked the brad pitt vampire movie when they were here still at home, i dont like vampire movies as much as i liked this werewolf movie, but it was like i said the mystery and suspense as to how it would play out, but i know i have worn out this subject, sorry,,,,,,, oh i had been posting movies i can watch over and over, Pearl Harbor is one, and also MIDWAY. i just do when network tv plays them i watch them again.. and also forest gump. i want to get the movie , green zone, any info on movies i appreciate

13UNTHINKABLE  Empty Re: UNTHINKABLE Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
,,,,,,,,,,no infos, on movies, I have been so busy at night,and daytime playing on here and canning pickles etc.. with getting my master bedroom back in order, our tv has been tied up~ Jer is not a happy camper about that LOL but it is all back together now, will rent some movies tonight~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum