You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler's Shrimp Boil Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
You know Rosco, it wasn't even my score, we were talking about, it was Jerry's and I said he shot a 75, don't know where that was my score came in, the lowest I have shot was 89 just the other day. again no reverence to what the subject is about***SHRIMP**

also this shrimp subject has nothing to do with me, or my Cholesterol,you jumped in with that, for what purpose> I don't know, and don't care,now why don't you continue on with the Shrimp boil on recipes? what are you trying to achieve or prove~ enlighten me/your again being picky.I am getting a bit tired of explaining, I shouldn't have to/end of subject!!

No I don't get a report in writing the doc just tells me/save paper work, but i am sure i could get it in writing
the question is teasing or not why do you do this?

27Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler's Shrimp Boil Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 140282

28Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler's Shrimp Boil Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well my dr does a complete blood report, thats why im on thyroid meds, it was out of range in the blood report, the reason i get it in writing, is i go take a physical, they draw blood, and send it off to a lab, and later in the week, when he gets the results back , he mails it to me, i dont go back to the dr, unless something is wrong, yep the shrimp thing got off the subject, i was just wondering about if the dr let u eat it, my mom could not even eat red meat or even milk, or whole milk i think she could drink some skim milk . i have not bought milk in many years,

29Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler's Shrimp Boil Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
it wasn't out of range.Doc said my cholesterol is 65 ,I took that as good Cholesterol enough said your the one who took it out of context, plus me and my Blood work was not even the subject, and as far as my record goes, have you suddenly become my advisor or something Rolling Eyes Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 440643

30Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler's Shrimp Boil Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep we all are ur advisors, cant u tell, lol..

31Tyler's Shrimp Boil - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler's Shrimp Boil Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
LOL, no I am not advising anyone~ cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum