You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1let me see now on ID Empty let me see now on ID Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 pm

gypsy

gypsy
so if we are asked to show id when we purchase, enter,go to a bar, driving, Doctors, and it shows your a legal citizen, then those that can't produce a legal id, are turned away anyway!! not treated/served. I think a very low percentage create chaos for America and Most Contribute to new business/and doing work that some lazy Americans don't want to do~ My opinion!

this is my take on illegals,breaking the law.there is a right way and the wrong way/law is law, Arizona is not doing it the right way, proven by our Judicial system not passing the law in its entirety,a lot of the things that were in the bill were not approved.if one would wait and Immigration bill is being worked on now by our elite President and the democrats,of Course the party of *HELL NO* I guess wants failure,for Obama and his Administration, so what does that say? mean for America? How long will the Republicans create failure, and Do nothing to curtail it??

I am completely for legal but done in the right way!!!

2let me see now on ID Empty Re: let me see now on ID Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This would have been better posted as a reply to this topic:

https://runawayhorses.forumotion.com/in-the-news-f5/arizona-governor-vs-phoenix-suns-owner-t6099.htm

Not a new topic

3let me see now on ID Empty Re: let me see now on ID Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes, I see now,sorry was intent on my opinion. since we are here, or should I reply to it in your take down of me? LOL I do not support Obama because he is Black/Negro
or because of Minority, under dogs yes! those in need! yes!

I remember you supporting Obama and saying you would vote for him ,here on this ,your forum
These are my opinions, I know ,I stand alone on this

Sometimes, some one has to buck all the crowd who stand in agreement,,Hell! that is easy/I don't do easy/No disrespect intended, I do my beliefs~ I respect your thoughts and all that post here, but I will disagree when I feel it is right to on my thoughts
I do respect all thoughts,and will continue you too

4let me see now on ID Empty Re: let me see now on ID Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:or should I reply to it in your take down of me?
Yes, my "take down" of you would have been a better place.

5let me see now on ID Empty Re: let me see now on ID Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok point received Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum