You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love the Christmas Decor Empty Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks Tyler

2Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 am

gypsy

gypsy
Wow!! thank you!! love it! I was surprised

3Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 am

gypsy

gypsy
I am very melancholy this time of year.but love the season//thank you, for all the love!

most here know why

4Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
very pretty picture gypsy, and both are so clear...enjoy the season, i know u will have a house full, ur blessed. everyone has family they miss, take care hugs,

5Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am

gypsy

gypsy
Yes ,I am blessed/but aren't we all/to an extent? your alive//Vote democrat//then people will survive!! heeheee had to put that in~~~

6Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i remember every year when a kid. i was blessed, my mom really went all out for me and my sister, had a hard time going to sleep i was so excited. then we would wake up about 6 am, and no one would go into the living room alone, we all went in together. but i would wake mother and daddy up and every year my dad said the same thing, go back to bed for a bit and he said he would turn the heat up and wait for the house to warm up. then after i saw and checked out and played with what i got i would go to the other side of the tree and see what my sister got, then she would come on my side to see what i got. what santa brought was not wrapped but my mom did a supper job in the way she displayed everything, special days, and special days when my kids were young, take care..

7Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Thanks Tyler
Your welcome. Love the Christmas Decor 67629

8Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:i remember every year when a kid. i was blessed, my mom really went all out for me and my sister, had a hard time going to sleep i was so excited. then we would wake up about 6 am, and no one would go into the living room alone, we all went in together. but i would wake mother and daddy up and every year my dad said the same thing, go back to bed for a bit and he said he would turn the heat up and wait for the house to warm up. then after i saw and checked out and played with what i got i would go to the other side of the tree and see what my sister got, then she would come on my side to see what i got. what santa brought was not wrapped but my mom did a supper job in the way she displayed everything, special days, and special days when my kids were young, take care..
Your Christmas sounds a lot like mine went, but the presents weren't separated (organized) like that. They were all mixed under the tree. And I have a brother no sister. lol Everything else sounds like our Christmas morning. On Christmas Eve my Mom and Dad made a table full of snacks and things to eat. Like Roast beef, Ham, Turkey, deviled eggs, pickle spears, mixed peanuts, potato chips, corn chips, onion dip and clam dip, carrot sticks, chedder cheese sticks cooked in the oven. And many other things. Its was a family tradition on Christmas Eve to have a big menu of trays on the table, and snack on it all night long and in the morning bring it all out again to the table. We had a big fireplace, a real fireplace that burned real wood..lol It was a really nice one. Had hand painted tiles all around the Fireplace. My Dad made a damper for the fireplace at the sheet metal shop and installed it on the Chimney/Fireplace. It worked really good. It was adjustable and he set it so we got the maximum heat with no smoke. My Dad bought a pile of wood perfect for burning in a fireplace. Some of the wood was from fallen trees in our town caused by hurricanes.

It was beautiful sitting around the fireplace in the living room eating our food from the trays we set out on the table.

On my typical plate, I would have about 5 slices of roast beef rolled up, Turkey slices, ham, cheese, deviled eggs, chips and dip,,etc, etc, etc..Big plate of everything..lol We would all sit around the fireplace and eat and talk.

9Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Christmas was special at our house,mom would cook for weeks it seemed like in preparation
, our Presents were wrapped except for things like sled.bikes and that sort of thing.
we always had a feast,Grandparents would come over to eat, and cousins we would visit them and they in turn would visit us to see what we all got for Christmas
It was a special time also because we were reminded the reason for the season~
I love Christmas and always will~

10Love the Christmas Decor Empty Re: Love the Christmas Decor Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
after we played with the things we got, my mom was one of 8. and we would dress , if we got new cloths we might put some on and we would go to every cousins. to see what they got, we all lived in the same community, then go home and some of them would come to our house, i may have said this, but on Christmas eve, my dad always went to the barbecue place, and buy a whole cooked shoulder , before it was cut , and it was huge, and i still remember 10 bucks. with sauce.but that was like 50 years ago. some uncles would come down christmas eve and would eat some with us, i guess we had that christmas day also, mom did not cook a big meal on christmas day. we were to busy going go uncles to and aunts houses, also the night we decorated our tree was an exciting time,oh well i will hush, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum