You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alabama  Tornado's Empty Alabama Tornado's Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I think its quite possible rosco's electricity is out. As most of you know Alabama had some major tornado's the past few days and many people have lost electricity and many lost there lives. Its a major disaster. All over the south west and east has had tornado's. It's bad. Lets all hope and pray rosco is alright. My state has been fine with none of those tornado's, so we are lucky in Florida this time. But as everyone knows FL gets there share.

Lets all pray that rosco is fine.

2Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes, I hope he is ALRIGHT! I use to have his phone number but ,I don't anymore.
When I had my heart surgery Rosco called ,because he knew something was wrong~wish we had a way to contact him~

3Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Oh Dear! I hope he is all right also.

100 Tornados in Alabama..terrible.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Where does Rosco live?

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't know his phone number or address.

6Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I have found out rosco is OK, just his power is out. That's great news to know he's ok just his power is out.

7Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks for yall concern, i am so blessed, i had power out and we have to boil water even now but i found some bottled water, ppl are lining up for gas and ice and bottled water, i had a drs appointment friday and my drug store was running on a generator, so i got my meds, and they had just got water, and ice, my power came back on a couple of hours ago, and its sat nite about 9:30 . im blessed my house is fine , i have pieces of roofing and 2 ft diameter plywood, in my yard that came from Tuscaloosa. same house because the plywood is painted the same white on one side and they said debris has traveled over a hundred mile on the tornadoes, all i have seen was at the dr office tv, i had no power, or anyone has, and it showed that huge tornado going across Tuscaloosa. but and it i think set a record for miles on the ground, it started in miss. more ppl were killed in alabama than any state we had several tornadoes they came across all around me, but we were spared but many neighborhoods are just gone, hundreds are dead and still lots missng, they are bring in cadaver dogs. to fine dead ppl. i dont even know the last count in bama i think close to 300 so far, the national guard has communitys that were hit blocked off. i have a cousin with a child in the hospital, and my cousin has broke ribs, he was in one of the hardest hit neighborhoods, but there are countless neightborhoods, i was at work when they came across, i have ppls house insulation in my yard and notebook but no writhing in it to see where it came from .. the president was here i heard but i had no tv to see him, the next thing im buying is a like 7 or 9 inch flat screen tv what will play on cig lighter in cars and did like i use to cut the cig. plug wire and slice in a long wire so i can put the tv in my den and run the long wire down the basement steps and plug it into the car, or truck, and u can watch for days that way, and i have some now but they dont have the new digital tuner they went to so they dont work anymore, one has a radio on it too so i had a radio. at night walmart ran on generators so i went there as not to sit in the dark so much, but walmarts here had to empty all their frozen food sections, they did not sell that kind of tv, but some places do, and i think walmart online u has them and u can have it sent to the store, they work when we loose power in the snow also,, this is the worst disaster alabama had ever had, i think over 450 ppl are missing but not sure thats only in alabama, so im blessed, and my children are ok, if i had not got off work so late, i could not have got home they got one highway cleared, the 2 i can use both had tornados come across them, things are just gone and i think the really big one was a mile wide, they said the winds rotating in it were 205 miles an hour, one truck was picked up so high they have not found it yet. i did not even loose a tree, so im blessed, and my childeren, thanks again i wish i had got to see the film and news of it, but i was in the dark, thank goodness for LED flashlights, they last forever on battery, well the news is on and i will come back on later, i have seen nothing, take care,and thanks,

8Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Great rosco glad you are alright. Lets hope others are alright too. I know many lost there lives over this storm. Thanks for letting us know what is happening.

9Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i left to watch the news, they so far say 249 are dead in alabama, and 11 tornadoes i think . the big one i think stayed on the ground from miss, to georgia, they are checking but may be a record of one on the ground distance,. many hit small citys, within 10 miles of me,an all sides. but the whole north of the state got it bad,
it got my x city which is close but not her house i missed hers by just blocks, , they have to give a pass to show they live there to get in and out, anyway i was without power from wed till sat nite, and i need to clean the fridge out sunday, i gave away a smoke boston butt to a neighbor family today, it was still a tad cool . but it did not need to be froze again and i cant eat that much, the power was out at the time, i got it from my grandaughter for her softball team and saving it for the 4th of july, we had one big F5 hit close when clinton was in and he came here, obama was here anyway i think something for auburn .,. but diverted to some of the neighborhoods hit, but there are to many places to count, it just looks like the place was carpet bombed, houses are just pile of lumber, well take care, thanks,

10Alabama  Tornado's Empty Re: Alabama Tornado's Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im trying to eat, so i will come back later, there is still 458 ppl missing, over 3000 power poles are down state wide, but they are working hard, we have power trucks from 18 states here, some from Chicago and some from i think Wisconsin. it will take a long time to come back, i have no idea where the trees statewide, and demolished house will be put, just so many places got hit, i think 11 tornadoes. but i may have said that. i had to drive to get something to eat, because the eating places here are closed because the water system is messed up and water has to be boiled, but i bought bottled water, they are bringing it in around the clock to stores and walmart, well take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum