You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1well gypsy,  Empty well gypsy, Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
for some reason i cant find where i said that about liking the underdog , lawyer or whatever when the big corps.. try to screw ppl , like Micheal Clayton was and i mentioned THE RAIN MAKER< which has been on tv, and u liked it, well when in walmart today i was walking by there bins of the 5 buck older movies u can buy, and there it was the collectors edition of THE RAIN MAKER, so i got it, , think i will kick back and watch it, i have been trying to eat for 2 hours so im gone, tired, take care...

2well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well maybe I dreamed it rosc!! I will support the underdog,or disabled, bullied, I will help them!
I also like heroes! if they aren't to bragging!!

3well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well it was a good movie, matt damon and danny devito, but it was made from a John Grissiam book and it would be hard not to have good movie from a book by John Grissiam,

4well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
True on Gresham! Dustin Hoffman was autistic,that was what I meant by the underdog,people who struggle to fit into this world~I will do my utmost best to help them

5well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:True on Gresham! Dustin Hoffman was autistic,that was what I meant by the underdog,people who struggle to fit into this world~I will do my utmost best to help them

ok with dustin hoffman u are talking about the movie RAIN MAN who was autistic and his brother had him count cards in vegas, , I was talking about the movie RAIN MAKER with matt damon and danny devito, lawyers in memphis where so much of Gresham books are about, both great movies,

6well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I've seen both those movies "RAIN MAKER" and "RAIN MAN". Two completely different movies. I liked them both. I read the book Rain Maker.

7well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I've seen both those movies "RAIN MAKER" and "RAIN MAN". Two completely different movies. I liked them both. I read the book Rain Maker.

yep i saw both, just wanted to see rain maker again so i did.. i kinda wish, i had liked to read, but i never have, liked to read books, but my x and daughters have. but my daughters don't have time now with their kids, activities to go to, but my sister reads alot, when i read, my mind wonders and i think what did i just read, lol, always been that way,, but i dont know when i would have had time to read, my dad never had time,

8well gypsy,  Empty Re: well gypsy, Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:I've seen both those movies "RAIN MAKER" and "RAIN MAN". Two completely different movies. I liked them both. I read the book Rain Maker.
I liked them both also//which describes people who are underdogs*(the subject) I support and help! Jeeze is it so hard to understand? I read the book,it is awesome

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum