You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 Empty Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011

Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 145px-FloridaGators Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 KentuckyWildcats

Florida Gators has won 24 games in a row against the Kentucky Wildcats. This Saturday will make 25 unless the Wildcats can stop us. :)

gypsy

gypsy
We have our work cut out,!!I hope Kentucky gives y'all a fierce game LOL

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good luck you're gonna need it! lol You havent beaten us in 25 years.. Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 503179

gypsy

gypsy
Well my friend,there is always a first time..anyway good luck to us!! Very Happy

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Game starts at 7:00 PM EST on ESPN.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
auburn plays at 6:30 but i may watch kentucky and florida since im recording auburn, and auburn game should not be to excitiing, they are playing florida atlantic, i dont know this school,, i figure it will be an easy game but again i have never heard of florida atlantic, till now, but sometime its those kinda schools that sneek up on u,

gypsy

gypsy
Hey Tyler! are you pepped up,I hope it is a good game/not a runaway !!LOL

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL yeah I'm ready to watch the game right now!, starts in a few minutes. Good luck to you. Florida Gators Vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 67629

gypsy

gypsy
I am going to watch also. Good Luck! Love the Spirit,and the players who learn discipline through this type of obligation, Sports teaches a lot. education with combined sports is awesome!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well so far auburn is not running over florida atlantic, i have not known of this college, but howard snelinburger(spelling) is there coach and he was one of the best, im game jumping, even watching LSU< so im hoping to 3 games, florida is winning easy so im watching auburn more and hope auburn looses. as so many say in this state, i cheer for alabama to win and whoever is playing auburn. LSU is playing west virginia, im so glad alabama won easy, and with the spetacular punt return by maze, he cut back and forth almost stoping for his blockers for a touchdown, because my grandson was at his first game, im so glad we won ,, he even named his dog he got at christmas , BAMA . and my alabama daughter married into a auburn family except for her father in law, who was given 2 tickets and took my grandson,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Florida Gators won 48 to 10. Good game Gypsy. :)

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:well so far auburn is not running over florida atlantic, i have not known of this college, but howard snelinburger(spelling) is there coach and he was one of the best, im game jumping, even watching LSU< so im hoping to 3 games, florida is winning easy so im watching auburn more and hope auburn looses. as so many say in this state, i cheer for alabama to win and whoever is playing auburn. LSU is playing west virginia, im so glad alabama won easy, and with the spetacular punt return by maze, he cut back and forth almost stoping for his blockers for a touchdown, because my grandson was at his first game, im so glad we won ,, he even named his dog he got at christmas , BAMA . and my alabama daughter married into a auburn family except for her father in law, who was given 2 tickets and took my grandson,
All I know about Florida Atlantic is they are a uprising team from south FL. But I really only care about the Gators.

I knew a guy in high school that everyone called Bama, because he was born in Alabama. He liked that name we called him and was friends with us all. We get along with everyone. But people from Bama are just like us, southern. lol We like all you guys. We have so much in common. We both have great football teams and we pretty much do the same things. And act the same way..etc However Florida is more diverse we still have a lot of good ole southern boys..lol

Well, we want to play Alabama but that will come soon. That should be a awesome game.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i think florida plays alabama next saturday, 11/1/11 should be a good game. the game is a florida home game in the swamp, we have some weaknesses, we will have to play very good, not sure of the time yet, take care,,

gypsy

gypsy
Comgrats Tyler

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
saw my grandson , he said the players came back on the field to see the fans, and he is tickled he got to shake trent richardsons hand, and he spoke to my grandson, and the players signed his cap, i only wish he had of had a felt tip pen, u cant see the names hardly, i asked if he yelled when maze ran the 80 something yard punt return back, zig zaging his way down the field slowing down at times to let his blockers block, but my grandson said he could not yell, that he had lost his voice at his schools pep rally on friday, lol, but again glad he went to one bama won, easy,, lots of guys did not believe at work bama could cover the 11 point spread but they made that easy, getting into the meat of the schedule now. will have to see how they do, ranked 2nd in the nation, but that may not last unless they play lights out,i forgot who got his elbow hurt, but he was good, they had it wrapped up and he did not return, i may go to the bama sight and see if it has an article on it, take care,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well that's cool. Glad he was able to meet him. I would like to meet Tim Tebow but I'm afraid he'd want to pray with me..lol Well actually I can't remember ever meeting a sports star, I have meet some music stars before.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
arkansas i guess got frustrated, we did have one late hit on the QB, but Arkansas,threw a punch to the head of a bama player, after the play, the bama player did what he was suppose to, got up and went back to the huddle, the announcers were shocked that Arkansas did not get a personnel foul call on that play, and lots of scuffles, near the end of the game, we were playing alot of second string near the end, but they played good also, but they were not tired and fresh, arkansas got only 17 yards rushing in the game.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum