You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forrest Gump Empty Forrest Gump Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
just got through watching this movie again for the umpteenth time. Forrest Gump 592180
I love it, another Classic.

2Forrest Gump Empty Re: Forrest Gump Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have seen forest gump alot also, i have always liked most things tom hanks is in and i love robin wright penn, so i go a while then watch it again if its on tv, i may have it on tape. i also will watch the green mile over and the shawshank redemption. im sure there are more like pearl harbor and patriot, with mel gibson during the revolutionary war, but the first three i watch over the most, i also have on dvd Message in a bottle with robin wright penn, and Kevin Costner,i dont watch that on as much.. i dont like the ending, but its a great movie, but not like the top 3 i posted,take care, gypsy have u seen HANNA yet, its pretty good, but u may want to like i said before watch the trailer on it, but its a good movie not great but worth watching,

3Forrest Gump Empty Re: Forrest Gump Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no, haven't watched Hanna yet~I have been really busy lately:)

4Forrest Gump Empty Re: Forrest Gump Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:no, haven't watched Hanna yet~I have been really busy lately:)

yep i have been busy also, saturday i worked in the yard till time to shower, and cook red beans and rice, and sausage, like last week just intime to watch the bama , ole miss game, and recorded auburn, but usually i only watch auburn if auburn looses, lol, today sunday was walmart day, and washing day, striping the bed and washing sheets then making it back up, now it will be a work week, i dont like sundays, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]