You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Thanksgiving! A traditional one ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanksgiving! A traditional one ? Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 am

I, despite my Grinch-iness, had a complete,but not traditional, Thanksgiving. My niece, who is an excellent part-time caterer, prepared my bro, myself, and my mother a complete Thanksgiving supper that my bro brought to my mom's house. It was a good experience. We discussed our mutual old-age problems, hehe.

52Thanksgiving! A traditional one ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanksgiving! A traditional one ? Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Glad to hear that moon, your niece did a great job I'm sure.

I just ate my last turkey sandwich for lunch today from the leftover thanksgiving turkey. Its all gone now. Back to TV dinners for awhile I guess.

53Thanksgiving! A traditional one ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanksgiving! A traditional one ? Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I froze the left over turkey and duck, it will make a fine gumbo one day, today was red beans deer sausage and cornbread with greens. It is cold , rainy miserable here, we have a freeze warning tonight. Great night to be home and warm.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum