You are not connected. Please login or register

Which search engine do you use?

Which search engine do you use?  Left10100%Which search engine do you use?  Right10 100% [ 10 ]
Which search engine do you use?  Left100%Which search engine do you use?  Right10 0% [ 0 ]
Which search engine do you use?  Left100%Which search engine do you use?  Right10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which search engine do you use?  Empty Which search engine do you use? Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Post a reply if you like and tell us what you use!

I use Google most all the time. I have Google set as my default search engine on my browser.

2Which search engine do you use?  Empty Re: Which search engine do you use? Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Boyka

Boyka
i use google its the best Very Happy

maunomaunoo http://ev-forum.pops.tv/

3Which search engine do you use?  Empty Re: Which search engine do you use? Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:39 am

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
I as well use google. I love the advanced feature! I did that test to see if you would go to bing or stick with google. and of course google won :)

4Which search engine do you use?  Empty Re: Which search engine do you use? Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I have seen polls before with this same question and Google always get the popular vote. I really think they have cornered the market in search engines, but of course Bing is owned by Microsoft so they set Internet Explorer as its default search. Sometimes I've noticed when a new version of IE comes out its goes back to Bing and you have to reset it back to your search preference. I like Bing I guess there ok but I just prefer google better probably because I'm used to it. Yahoo and the others I never bother with, if it ain't on Google or Bing it doesn't exist. lol, well not really, but most likely its on them too.

As some of may have noticed I redesigned the voting module. :)

5Which search engine do you use?  Empty Re: Which search engine do you use? Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Boyka

Boyka
yeah everyone use it Very Happy with it can find everything.

maunomaunoo http://ev-forum.pops.tv/

6Which search engine do you use?  Empty Re: Which search engine do you use? Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I HAD TO USE YAHOO ONCE BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND WHAT I WAS SEARCHING FOR.

Someone gave me a link to some History of his Relative who was rescuing Soldiers in a Helicopter in Vietnam.

He must have been using Yahoo ...in fact he was and he is living in Arkansaw.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

7Which search engine do you use?  Empty Re: Which search engine do you use? Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah well I've used other search engines before too even yahoo, but for the most part 9 times out of 10 google has it. For website owners getting your site in search results Google is the one everyone wants to be sure it gets in first, that is the most important one, and I would say Bing comes in second. All the others are secondary.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum