You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Sounds good Tyler, I love Chinese, I do the crab and cream fried won tons, sweet and sour shrimp and the steamed Chinese veggies, and love the jasmin rice

27What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That sounds good.

The one food I eat least of is Chinese, I like some of it but its just not around me as much as other foods. I don't ever get sushi or anything like that, nothing raw, I just want what I call stew beef on rice with some of those crazy sweet tasting veggies. lol I don't eat with chop sticks either, I need a fork for cryin out loud.

28What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Homemade Chicken potpie here, and salad. dessert,Homemade Cherry pie.
Chicken potpie one of my favorites. My Dad loved those too. He made is own homemade ones also.

29What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
mine was very good,..but not as good as Grand Mothers.
my grandmother on my Dads side made the best Chicken pot pie

I think we have implanted in our mind,our love ,and favorites
\

30What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My Mom was real big on us eating the right things. We never had junk food growing up. We never had cool-aid and lots of sugary drinks, we had apple cyder and fruit drinks instead. We always had vegetables with every meal. I am probably best described as a meat and potatoes kind of eater, but I am somewhat picky on the kinds of meat I like. I am not very experimentive (sp) when it comes to that. I like traditional steaks, pork, and chicken, and fully cooked. Oh, and all different kinds of seafood. But I don't like a fish that is too fishy, I like it sort of mild, and I like it fully cooked.

31What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
My Mother,was the same.. going to the movies/drive in,what fun that was,we kids liked being free for that time being, we enjoyed our coke,candy then..it was a wonderful time..

32What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah it sure was. I remember going to the drive-in theater as a little boy with my Mom and Dad. They would sit up front and my brother and I would sit in the back. They would pop some popcorn and put it in a big paper bag (publix) and my dad would go get us all some soft drinks. I would almost always fall asleep in the back with a blanked and pillow they would bring for me. What a wonderful time that was. Not a care in the world. Such a peaceful and happy time.

33What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like most seafood. I do like sushi..we ate at a place in New Orleans.,that served the best Smoked oysters,,gosh they were delicious. I do not like strong tasting fish/seafood.

34What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 am

gypsy

gypsy

Yes.on popping popcorn. taking it to the drive-in
what fun times

35What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Beef, and noodles,green bean casserole sliced tomato..sure smells good in this house.

36What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh wow one of my favs.. :)

I love green bean casserole too. Have you even put those french fried onions on top of the casserole? They come in a can, you just sprinkle some on top the casserole and bake the casserole with them on top. Turns out really nice.

37What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Steak tips with mushrooms, fresh sauteed squash , wheat pasta salad and the sweetest home grown watermellon you ever tasted.

38What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Oh wow one of my favs.. :)

I love green bean casserole too. Have you even put those french fried onions on top of the casserole? They come in a can, you just sprinkle some on top the casserole and bake the casserole with them on top. Turns out really nice.
yes,I put them in the green beans also with mushroom soup,then towards the end of baking i sprinkle the french fried onions on top,makes it so nice a cruncy!! Soooo Gooood! What's For Supper ? - Page 2 167625

39What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am

gypsy

gypsy
Going back to talking about the drive in.. Mom, me, Brothers and Sisters use to spend most of the summer in the cabin at the lake.at Paris Tennessee

every Friday night we would eat chili dogs at the drive in,watch a movie one night ,Creature from the Black Lagoon was showing,does anyone remember that movie,well we had about a five mile drive back to the cabin along some really dark and eerie roads, we thought any minute that creature was going to jump out an kill and eat affraid us all

40What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
TGIF !! first week of school over, tonight will be a big pizza and movie night with a bunch of high school girls with talk of Geometry, Biology and honors classes. These girls are all in gifted and honors classes, their conversations are amazing to listen to, so smart they are scary.

41What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Taco's,with avocado, and all the good stuff on top,re fried black beans with crisp bacon crumbled ,in Spanish rice and cold corona's

42What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Purple hull peas from garden,Polish sausage and sauerkraut, fried corn bread, slice tomato and green onions, pecan pie for dessert.

43What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No cold corona's with that?

44What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha no!! this is a country meal, Ice tea is required! LOL

45What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh OK..lol

46What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hey!
but you can have a beer if you like!

47What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I'll have one, thanks!

48What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I noticed that too Tyler, every meal for the last week had beer with it, yuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:I noticed that too Tyler, every meal for the last week had beer with it, yuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, well I can take it or leave it, I like Ice tea too.. What's For Supper ? - Page 2 67629

50What's For Supper ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks Tyler!!

when we have a beer,it is usually with ethnic food,wine also!!
we are very romantic .LOL.
even saki, with Japanese~.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum