You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Items Empty New Items Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Just saw the new setup on the member page, i really like the way you have it , also the CBox that is cool, great work Tyler !! New Items 592180

2New Items Empty Re: New Items Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:25 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you on the Cbox! This is a good opportunity to announce the new chatbox (CBOX). The link is at the top of the page in the navigation bar menu. You all check it out and leave a message. You don't have to sign in to it or anything, all you need to do is write your name in the top name text field and post your message. It will remember your name so next time you won't have to write it. Just write the name you use on the forum. It really easy to use and a nice asset to the forum. I like this chatbox better than the forums default one, which I was having problems with, so I installed this brand new chatbox that works great. I even added some music to the chatbox page, I had to, you know me.. New Items 75555

SSC sbout the member page, are you referring to the "Members" link also known as the Memberlist? At this link here? https://runawayhorses.forumotion.com/memberlist

If so thanks on that too. :)

3New Items Empty Re: New Items Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, I did some rearranging today of the sub menu (quick links) pages, and in the process brought back the Calendar. The sub menu links is located under the forums main page under the main navigation menu, you can't miss it. smile

4New Items Empty Re: New Items Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I have a Cbox update, I now have it so the Cbox page cannot be accessed unless you are logged into the forum. So that means no one can view it or make a post in the Cbox unless they are a registered member and logged into the forum. smile

Makes it safer that way.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum