You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Empty Hello Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Hello everyone, I am a friend of Runawayhorses off another website. Just giving my introductions here. Would like to hear from all of you the best features of this website, so I can get a feel on what I should do here :) Anything fun, and would like to talk to some of you, to get a feel of the users on the website.

thanks guys
NextLevel Gaming

2Hello Empty Re: Hello Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hello Next level,,welcome aboard, will look forward to reading your posts.. Hello 457757

3Hello Empty Re: Hello Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Welcome to the forum,we have alot of everything here,from politics to cooking.Tyler has designed this so everyone can find something of interest.Please join in any thread or start your own topic. I am the Moderator so if I can be of help in any way just let me know.

4Hello Empty Re: Hello Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hi nextlevel welcome to the forum! There is plenty to do here, you can play in our word games in the gaming zone section, or post your thoughts at the moment, talk news and politics, whatever you want. You can post videos from youtube, play some arcade games, just have a look around and jump right in!

5Hello Empty Re: Hello Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 am

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Great guys, looks very interesting! Seems like a complete one stop area. Looking forward to having discussions and so forth. Oh and runaway i'll pm you tomorrow. Very nice very nice!

6Hello Empty Re: Hello Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Hello

It's me Candy in England.

:Thanks: For your introduction.

I just float around in the background.

I am the Alien.

Wellcome!

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

7Hello Empty Re: Hello Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Well thank you my alien friend candy :) lol. Great to hear from ya.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum