You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Hey guys, im the newbie here so I'm going to ask you all great zombie movies that you have seen. I have probably literally seen every single zombie movie. Movies from the great mastermind George A Romero all the way to the movie Dead Undead. Let me know your favs and your opinion on the worse that you have seen. I'll probably make my list after a few post.

2Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Re: Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Next,I can't remember any Zombie movies,I may have watched,not into those type
,I do like a good Vampire movie though.. Very Happy

3Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Re: Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like that new series that will be going into its next season this October called "Walking Dead". Its pretty good. I'm not a big zombie movie buff but I do like walking dead. I'm setting here trying to think of some but having trouble. Perhaps SSC knows a few as shes into supernatural spooks! lol

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Yeah Walking Dead is a great series first of it's kind to be a televised series. Though there is George A Romeros Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Night of the living Dead. Dead Undead, Shaun of the Dead,Zombieland,28 days later, 28 weeks later,Dead snow, Land of the Dead, children of the living dead,diary of the dead,the return of the living dead, Resident Evil films, Zombie Strippers, Braindead, ummm planet terror, Survival of the dead, Children shouldnt play with dead things,Zombie nation, Undead, Zombies Zombies Zombies, Horde (which is like a russian movie or something lol) and so many more guys!!! Vampire movies well I've seen my share of them as well, favs are like Blade series and of course Queen of the Damned

5Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Re: Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My favorite Vampire movie is "Interview with the Vampire" with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. Awesome movie and I'm not really a Vampire movie buff either, but this movie was well done and looked realistic.

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Loved that movie as well. I believe that was based on the Book Vampire Lestat

SSC

SSC
Admin
Nextlevel, you are a man after my heart. Love your movie list, I have seen everyone of those at least twice.

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Love oh am I now SSC lol. Yeah I LOOOOVE zombie movies with a passion, theres hundreds more i've seen. I have this dedication to zombies tattoo on my arm. Haha. corny I know

SSC

SSC
Admin
Here's a few more :

Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town, The Dead Next Door and Redneck Zombie,Stacy: Attack of the Schoolgirl Zombies,Versus,Let Sleeping Corpses Lie ,Dellamorte Dellamore ( formerly Cemetary Man )
AMC is running some classics until Halloween, I have the popcorn ready..lol

10Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Re: Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 am

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Hmmmm I may just have to join you on that one. 'pop' 'pop' 'pop', dern it now I have to find the AMC channel since I don't watch TV. I like movies better hahah

11Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Re: Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
How could I forget Shaun of the Dead..lol..I have kettle cooked or extra butter. It was a movie marathon night here I have my granddaughter and her friends over so a night full of screams and giggles.

12Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Empty Re: Great Zombie Flicks that you've seen? Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:25 am

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Lol. of course shaun of the dead...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum