You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanksgiving 2012 Empty Thanksgiving 2012 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is going to be a great turkey day this year with the exception of missing my Mom and Dad. The weather is going to be superb and we are getting the turkey Sunday afternoon. We're going to have the usual traditional layout with Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, and rolls. I love this holiday, I have considered it my favorite holiday of the year for several reasons. First of all most everyone is off that day, I always was, I have never worked a Thanksgiving day, second the food! The best food ever is on that day, its a relaxing day, with nothing to do but think about making the great dinner and watching football. No one is in a rush, there are no costumes to wear, no presents to buy for, just relax and take it easy is all the is required. Of course the preparation of the food can be a task, but I think most people enjoy it, and if you're traveling that can be a strain also, but for most its just a nice day to eat and relax.

Whatcha making for turkey day SSC? Let me guess, Turkey?? Thanksgiving 2012 741932

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

2Thanksgiving 2012 Empty Re: Thanksgiving 2012 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:53 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You got it Tyler, Turkey, Duck ,cornbread dressing militon and shrimp, potato salad, deviled eggs, sweet potato puffs,corn on the cob,spinach dip,pumpkin pie, fresh blue berry dump cake and good ole southern pecan pie Thanksgiving 2012 224960

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum