You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

351Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:09 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you Linda that was very nice.  Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 67629 

352Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
your very welcome, when i read this, i thought of your Dad.

353Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I love this poem Gypsy, and strange after the first time I read it I began to notice pennies on the ground. I had first read it about 5 years ago after my husband passed away. Also the cardinals always seem to pop up in my yard when I am kinda down.

354Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Finding lucky pennies and Cardinals in your,and  my  yard make me smile. this happy thought cheers me up when I am sad, I don't think we ever completly heal when our loved ones passes, I  still think Of my chidren/grandchild every day, and it has been many  years since their death..  thank you for your wonderful response SSC  sunny 

355Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Supper last night made another, fattata with homegrown veggies ,grilled flank steak jalapeno poppers and sliced tomato    [url=Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 001-11][

356Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Looks really good! Makes me hungry just to look at it..lol

Also I like your new avatar, nice pic of you. You look healthy and happy, glad to see it..  smile 

357Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:48 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Looks really good! Makes me hungry just to look at it..lol

Also I like your new avatar, nice pic of you. You look healthy and happy, glad to see it..  smile 
Thank you,Mark,I am healthy now, went through some tough times. mostly heredity.. you will get through yours also,,My prayers!/Love

358Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 am

gypsy

gypsy
A sadness, I never expected,my Soul mate was a picture of health,he left this world July 26th our youngest daughters birthday,he didn't get to celebrate his 73rd birthdayJuly 29th,.   I do not want to depress anyone, it is the saddest time of my life. even losing my children and grand child was sad.but not like this loss. when you lose a soul mate, it is the lonliest time. I have cried  so much there is no more tears. Thank you all for listening, and the love, and support I have felt here. Thank you! I know SSC,And Alma feels this pain,bare with me I may not post much for awhile//

My Heart is Heavy..Thank all of you, for your love, and support.. I may not post much but I will still log on,and when I find peace in my heart,I will come back,I will continue to moderate an love and peace to all.

Love Linda

359Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Linda I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling right now. Losing soneone you love is indescribable to someone that hasn't. You will need time to heal and grief, and to come to grips of your loss. I know it hurts and my thoughts are with you. Let your family and friends help you, and when you feel better try and continue some of the things you used to do. Your husband would want that.

Love ya, Mark

360Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thank you Mark my prayers will be with your healing and becoming well.

361Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
When your spouse dies, your world changes. You are in mourning—feeling grief and sorrow at the loss. You may feel numb, shocked, and fearful. You may feel guilty for being the one who is still alive. .. At some point, you may even feel angry at your spouse for leaving you. All these feelings are normal. There are no rules about how you should feel. There is no right or wrong way to mourn.

When you grieve, you can feel both physical and emotional pain. People who are grieving often cry easily.

I have cried so much my tears are gone, it is just a sadness,wailing, in my Heart.

362Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

gypsy

gypsy
The weather the last couple days, has been lovely..I do enjoy the temps in the low eighties. night temps in the mid fifties, lit a fire in my pottery fireplace forgot how to spell it LOL. hickory wood  that smelled so good. 'gave myself permission for a glass of wine.

363Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 am

gypsy

gypsy
Could not sleep, I miss him.

364Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy

365Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I've noticed you have mentioned a couple times you have not much appetite, speak to your Dr. about a stomach relaxant, it has no side effects, you don't feel a thing but it calms the stomach and allows you to feel hunger. They worked for me when my Jack died, I didn't even want water. Hope you are doing ok I know you are through the first month.

366Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 am

gypsy

gypsy
Thank you SSC. yes its been a Month .it doesn't seem possible. yes I did call my Dr and he sent a prescrpition to my pharmacy.will pick it up today. thanks.

367Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
So Beautiful  https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=458262467647322&video_source=pages_finch_main_video

368Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[url=Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 011-1]Just got back  homecoming, three day celebration,was sad without Jerry, but was glad I went. old school friends and family,can't get much better plus our EP Eagles won their Football game. will put some pics later.

369Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Cold today~ got a pot of Stew simmering on the Stove, and cornbread in the oven

370Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty in the beginning Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 am

gypsy

gypsy

371Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[url=Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 DSC01034]

plants winterized

372Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[url=Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 DSC01035]

373Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A slow drizzle of rain on this Beautiful October Day,,Sitting on the porch earlier, drinking coffee and thinking of my Mother, she would be 91 today..Miss her so much I know there is a Happy Birthday celebration going on in Heaven, with Jerry, and Mom.since Jerry didn't  get to celebrate his birthday  July 29th here on earth,he is celebrating it now in a glorious place~Monica Jeffery and Joshua are celebrating with them.

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

374Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I've learned....
that the best classroom in the world
is at the feet of an elderly person.

I've learned....
that when you're in love, it shows.

I've learned....
that just one person saying to me,
"You've made my day!" makes my day.

I've learned....
that I feel better about myself when
I make others feel better about themselves.

I've learned....
that having a child fall asleep in your
arms is one of the most peaceful
feelings in the world.

I've learned....
that what we have done for ourselves
alone dies with us. What we have done
for others and the world remains and
is immortal.

I've learned....
that one sincere apology is worth more
than all the roses money can buy.

I've learned....
that words harshly spoken are as difficult
to retrieve as feathers in a gale.

I've learned....
that being kind is more important than
being right.

I've learned....
that you should never say no to a
gift from a child.

I've learned....
that I can always pray for someone when
I don't have the strength to help him
in some other way.

I've learned....
that no matter how serious your life
requires you to be, everyone needs a
friend to act goofy with.

I've learned....
that sometimes all a person needs is a
hand to hold and a heart to understand.

375Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 15 Empty Scroll over Heaven with you Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum