You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YouTube Empty YouTube Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:10 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
I just tried to download 8 different versions of the Temptations "I wish it would rain". I used Realdownloader. NONE of them would convert to wmv,wma,or mp3. This is happening more and more. Anyvideoconverter didn't work either.Advice?

2YouTube Empty Re: YouTube Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
meemoon wrote:I just tried to download 8 different versions of the Temptations "I wish it would rain". I used Realdownloader. NONE of them would convert to wmv,wma,or mp3. This is happening more and more. Anyvideoconverter didn't work either.Advice?

Real Time Player downloads Videos from UTUBE
But it does not convert. Unless you have bought the whole package...then I would not know.

You cannot extract the Videos from Real Time if you are using the FREE one. But I think you can if you buy the full package...Which might be for only a year.

I have SWITCH SOUND and Wavepad convertor.

I use Switch sound the most and usually convert to MP3 or Wave. But you can convert to wmv or wma ....
You have to find the right Hertz and can do Stereo or Mono

Not sure about the Wavepad convertor.. I just downloaded the Trial which has expired. You have to buy it.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3YouTube Empty Re: YouTube Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:21 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Your anyvideoconvertor program should have converted it but I know you know that, so there must be something wrong with the program. Make sure its updated and is set to receive the latest updates automatically. You could also uninstall the program then reinstall the latest version. That program updates with new versions about 1 per month.

If you didn't know moon anyvideoconvertor will also download the video from youtube as well as convert it. You copy the page address the video is on at youtube then click the "download" link on anyvideoconvertor. It will automatically start downloading that video in highest definition that video is in. I like anyvideoconvertor because it downloads and converts in high quality HD. And its free.

You don't ever have to pay for programs to download and convert video, so never pay for it there are thousands of free programs that will do the job perfectly and in high definition if the video was uploaded in HD, otherwise they will download and convert them in the best definition they can get it. That said there are also plenty on online video downloaders and convertors that you don't need to install on your computer at all, its all done online and they are free like this site:

Try that out, you upload your video to the program and select what conversion you want. It can also extract the audio from a video and convert it to a mp3 like you wanted. Just select the output "mp3" and it will do all the work. When its finished converting it will present you with a download link to the mp3.

http://www.files-conversion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum