You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hangman (Classic) Empty Hangman (Classic) Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Last edited by runawayhorses on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I WON ...answer...SNAKE

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:14 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
How many rounds did you get past? You know after you complete one word it moves onto round two with another word. It keeps going to the next round until it reaches round 20.. You have to get 20 words right to beat the game. I've gotten to round 11 I think it was.

4Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:23 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
It won't allow me to see the last line of letters.

5Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:36 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Try it now I made the height higher on the game, your resolution settings might be higher than mine. Thats should fix it for you. Let me know how it looks now for you.

6Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:11 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Try it now I made the height higher on the game, your resolution settings might be higher than mine. Thats should fix it for you. Let me know how it looks now for you.
It woiks. Tanks.

7Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Your welcome, actually I should have said your resolution settings might be "lower" than mine. Things get larger occupying more space with lower monitor resolution setting which would account for the last line of letters not having enough room. Higher resolution settings things are smaller and the pixels are tighter making them more defined, and thus more things fit in a space.

MY computer resolution settings are at 1280 x 1024.

8Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I love the hangman's game, my highest score is 700 :)

9Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I am addicted to this game Hangman (Classic) 440643

10Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Try it now I made the height higher on the game, your resolution settings might be higher than mine. Thats should fix it for you. Let me know how it looks now for you.
The last column of letters disappeared for me again. Just tell me how to (if I can) make a small adjustment to my res to get a full screen, por favor.

Also, my smilies don't show up either. I just dropped Chrome and went to straight IE. Could that be the prob?

11Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:49 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
See if you can see the smiles now. I recently made an adjustment to the smile box and expanded its size, so  your resolution settings could have been pushing the smiles box out of view, so I put it back the way it was so you can check and see it you see it now.

To set your resolution settings, right-click anywhere on your desktop (where your icons are, the start page) and select "properties", then select "settings" then slide that screen resolution settings bar to the right until it says 1280 x1024. You might not like it, but you can change it back the same way.

I would recommend not using Internet Explorer at all, although this forum is compatible with it right now, IE is not being considered with future updates. IE has too many limitations that I simply do not want to consider. Just use anything but IE man. :)

12Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:08 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
To Tyler: None of the fixes you mentioned worked. R clicking on my desktop didn't give me a "settings" choice. I solved the problem in "personalization". I set my text at 100% instead of 125%.Hangman (Classic) 964184876

PS: The smilies work now also. Thanks

13Hangman (Classic) Empty Re: Hangman (Classic) Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok great, yeah I should have known windows 7 would be different than XP and put the settings in a different place. Although your text size is not the same thing as your resolution settings, but if it fixed your problem then great. I would google "how to change your resolution settings for win7" if you still want to know.

Edit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/change-your-screen-resolution

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum