You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1urine test Empty urine test Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
'D LIKE TO SHAKE THE PERSONS HAND THAT WROTE THIS !!!!! URINE TEST

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have a problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?? Please understand I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass, doing drugs, while I work. Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ???????

G

2urine test Empty Re: urine test Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:10 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:'D LIKE TO SHAKE THE PERSONS HAND THAT WROTE THIS !!!!! URINE TEST

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have a problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?? Please understand I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass, doing drugs, while I work. Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ???????

sounds good to me. we dont have random test. but if u get hurt and they take u to the drs, like i have been hurt, u take one then.. one sad thing but i think ppl are learning, i worked with an elecrician that, worked at a coil steel place, that did have random test, he said the ppl that deserved to get caught many times beat the test, i dont know how true that is, but he said the poor guy that would loose his job were some older guy that knew no better than to take a pain prescription pill that his wife had got for say a root canal or something like that, like if he had a pain and would take one his wife had left over, but i would assume ppl have learned better, i have several scripes the clinic gave me,from time to time, but would also give me naproxen (aleive) i only took the naproxen.

G

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum