You are not connected. Please login or register

How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house?

How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Left1029%How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Right10 29% [ 2 ]
How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Left1029%How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Right10 29% [ 2 ]
How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Left1014%How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Right10 14% [ 1 ]
How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Left1014%How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Right10 14% [ 1 ]
How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Left100%How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Right10 0% [ 0 ]
How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Left100%How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? Right10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Take the poll and leave a comment if you like. :)

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Take the poll and leave a comment if you like. :)

I liike the little burger with pickles,onions mustard ,catsup I am not a big fast food fan~ I do love their french fries/and Wendy's

the hermit

the hermit
a good hours drive , still too near for my liking,... but then again i am grumpy

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
the hermit wrote:a good hours drive , still too near for my liking,... but then again i am grumpy

I went in one once ... Never again ... Just rubbish food.

I like my chips big fat and greasy.... Like the good old days.

I would shoot myself if I was required to go in again ..... How far is the nearest McDonald's from your house? 850894 

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I love McDonald's I been eating there since I was a little boy.

I remember my mom and dad driving us all to McDonald's when the franchise was just starting off. It was a small building much like a concession stand at a football game, you stood in line outside to place your order. There was no inside seating or drive-thru. They had hamburgers, cheese burgers & fries, that's it. You could order a coke with that if you wanted.

My mom and dad would eat in the car, and my brother and I would usually eat under the little round tables they had outside under the oak trees or umbrella. It was great food to me, I loved it and still do..  smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum