You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Mr Francis Spear is a German Jew.
elder brother called ralph he has (Psychiatry) Asperger's syndrome, moderate autistic disorder which is observed mainly during the early school years (characterized by severe impairment of social interactions, meticulousness in speech and preoccupation with very limited interests), disorder named after Hans Asperger ....but he could remember things way back.. he spotted any fiddlers in the company.

Their father was richard spear. mr spear has a second wife called Hazel.
he is deaf in one ear...now aged about 82
Both brothers could play Piano. Attended Enfield colledge and Steinway colledge.

Francis Spear is a very nice man...unfortunately he was interned during the war in this Country due to his Nationalty. Although he was born in this Country.
But I don't think it was for long.

There is a Spear's family in Germany that was not connected...they had an Armanents Fatory for Hitla.

This Mr Spears factory was in Green Street, Brimsdown, Enfield Middlesex.
but is no longer there, pulled down.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I have stood on a flat Roof with Mr Spear during a party in his factory canteen.

It was a balmy Summer Evening very quite. We looked at the many Stars just me and him in silence.

The lights of factories and houses below twinkled.

I spoke a few words to him, I remember not.

He was a quite man, maybe he had things on his mind.

The scene was like Hollywood Enfield.

Candy wrote: "He was a quite man, maybe he had things on his mind."

I assume you meant "QUIET" man. I'm lost. I don't know what these posts are about. Scrabble?

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I think it was just a man she knew that manufactured games.

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
MOON

You start having a go at me and you will be sorry...
You might have picked on the wrong person.

I also live in a Palace and my skin looks yellow under my lights.

You should know in your infinate wisdom That Scrabble was invented in your Country.
Spear obtained the copyright.
Scrabble is a word game and I can't spell for Toffee....

Just because your Ancestory was Dutch does not mean you are a clever clogs.

I was bought up in Enfield and knew at least three Millionaires.

The light bulb manufacturer was one of them. "Ferguson" Does that ring your bell.

I danced a Waltze with the little Jew boy in a posh dance hall.

My Father was an Electrical Engineer and worked at one of his subsidaries called PRESSCAPS.

They made the caps at the end of the bulb. Father was in charge of those very large machines,
he had apprentices working under him.

Father was also Union SHOP STEWARD .....so watch it.

Candy Cottingham wrote:MOON

You start having a go at me and you will be sorry...
You might have picked on the wrong person.

I also live in a Palace and my skin looks yellow under my lights.

You should know in your infinate wisdom That Scrabble was invented in your Country.
Scrabble is a word game and I can't spell for Toffee....

Just because your Ancestory was Dutch does not mean you are a clever clogs.

I was bought up in Enfield and knew at least three Millionaires.

The light bulb manufacturer was one of them. "Ferguson" Does that ring your bell.

I danced a Waltze with the little Jew boy in a posh dance hall.

My Father was an Electrical Engineer and worked at one of his subsidaries called PRESSCAPS.

They made the caps at the end of the bulb. Father was in charge of those very large machines,
he had apprentices working under him.

Father was also Union SHOP STEWARD .....so watch it.
Now I'm REALLY lost!

You wrote:

"You start having a go at me and you will be sorry...
You might have picked on the wrong person." (I have not picked on you and desire no arguments with a nice Brit lady)

"You should know in your infinate wisdom That Scrabble was invented in your Country.
Scrabble is a word game and I can't spell for Toffee...." (My wisdom, however vast,is not infinite. I am thrilled that Scrabble was invented by an American)

"Just because your Ancestory was Dutch does not mean you are a clever clogs." (OK, but my previous IQ test scores say that I am)

"I was bought up in Enfield and knew at least three Millionaires." (Wonderful!)

"The light bulb manufacturer was one of them. "Ferguson" Does that ring your bell." (Nope)

"I danced a Waltze with the little Jew boy in a posh dance hall." (More wonderful)

"My Father was an Electrical Engineer and worked at one of his subsidaries called PRESSCAPS." (I was an HVAC engineer and worked with EE's often)

"They made the caps at the end of the bulb. Father was in charge of those very large machines,
he had apprentices working under him." (Fine, but you started this thread before I posted on light bulbs. How was all this connected?))

"Father was also Union SHOP STEWARD .....so watch" (Watch what?)

(So I remain somewhat baffled. I was waiting for one of your big highway busses in Blackpool for a bus to London when a little Brit lady started a conversation about fish, the bus line, and her nephew she had just visited. Very pleasant but very puzzling. I only understood half of what she said. I think I'll stick to chess. I'm not good at word puzzles.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum