You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election?

What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Left1029%What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Right10 29% [ 2 ]
What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Left100%What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Right10 0% [ 0 ]
What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Left1029%What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Right10 29% [ 2 ]
What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Left1042%What is the issue that you are paying attention to most in the 2012 election? Right10 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Take the poll and leave a comment if you like.

Actually all of them are important and its hard for me to choose, but for the poll I chose Health care.

gypsy

gypsy
Yes, I think all of them are important,there is an improvement in all subjects .

I think, it will take more than four years to fix what is broken,in our country.
I do believe Obama is on the right path, Thanks to the smart one 's on the Supreme Court,in upholding healthcare..that is a step forward.

SSC

SSC
Admin
With all the states dropping the healthcare mandate (tax) and refusing to accept this mess more and more Fed. dollars wasted on court hearings, why push something down someones throat that doesn't want it. If Medicaid is increased to cover 113 million more people where is the money coming from ? Taxes of course. Taxing the rich, wow that is just 2% of the population, big help and dumb idea.

gypsy

gypsy
Those states are lame,.
people want health care, don't you?
my state needs it as yours does! what is the problem?we already have it for our political people, shouldn't we have the same?

SSC

SSC
Admin
It isn't the health care it is the cost to each state, the fact Drs will not be close to being able to handle 113 million new patients, the fact private ins. will double their cost and the fact you will not be allowed to recieve certain medical care. Remeber Obammys statement on care..A line has to be drawn ..well it will be a big line to the tune of over 3 billion, now where is that coming from, another hot check to China, or taxes, take you pick.

gypsy

gypsy
is that facts? or just your projection?

SSC

SSC
Admin
Facts, read up on it, not blogs , not opinions, real news facts or better yet research bills passed, easy to do.

gypsy

gypsy
I have not found anything to substantiate that comment.,you posted.

SSC

SSC
Admin
keep reading

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum