View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Avril Lavigne - Wallpaper (Maxim Photoshoot) 032

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Until my visit,I did not take this performer seriously.Glitz,amplification,tricky videos....so what? But listening to her fine,fully developed voice with just an acoustic guitar or two as back-up  turned me 180 degrees. She is a fine MUSICIAN and is in the top ten of all contemporary performers.Shocked

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm really glad I had the opportunity to play that acoustic DVD for you and that you appreciate her as a musician now. Sometimes it takes an "unplugged" situation to see what an artist can do.

Just for laughs I'd like to challenge Madonna and Britney Spears (and others) to do the same, because its my very strong belief neither one of them could pull it off and is why they have never done it before. First of all they don't play their own instruments they rely on their 'dancing' skills as something to do while singing. Avril on the other-hand plays guitar and the piano and the drums and sings while preforming, and writes all her own material. Somehow that helps the credibility along when talking about musicianship. I don't think Madonna and Spears writes either. haha

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Avril Lavigne - Wallpaper (Maxim Photoshoot) 44062 I've always thought of Madonna as a no-talent tramp but I initially had some hope for Spears because she started so young.She no longer exists for me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum