You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank You Empty Thank You Sat May 03, 2014 4:13 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Over the course of the last few days I have received numerous messages either here or from friends on FB that I had suggested to view and join our forum, their input, suggestions and opinions of the forum have been very interesting. I have explained my reason in blocking member Gypsy as I feel it is in the good of the forum to eliminate a volatile situation. Thanks again to so many positive people and I hope to see you joining .

2Thank You Empty Re: Thank You Sat May 03, 2014 4:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
also have had friends read the forum,from face book,they stated they would probably not join because of the Moderators(SSC) attitude, and hate remarks.

3Thank You Empty Re: Thank You Sat May 03, 2014 5:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
All I can say to anyone that would not join because of the Moderator SSC is they probably don't belong here anyway. This forum is for expressing your opinion not taking a backseat and sucking your thumb. If they can't handle reading someones opinion they don't agree with, then this forum is not for them. Not everyone agrees with what I say either, so since I'm not going anywhere and SSC isn't either, this forum might not be for them.

4Thank You Empty Re: Thank You Sat May 03, 2014 5:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Very true, and since SSC brought it  on here and used my name, I have the same thing to say back many of my friends here and facebook said the same thing about her.so guess it is a Mexican standoff  :laughy
If I could,I would also Block SSC~:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum