You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tired of War, Empty Tired of War, Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
is America tired of war? this American is~ Wish we would solve why we went into war, get it done, wipe them out and get back to america, and its problems~we have many to solve~

2Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:is America tired of war? this American is~ Wish we would solve why we went into war, get it done, wipe them out and get back to america, and its problems~we have many to solve~

that may not be so easy, since new terrorist, crossing iran from afganistan are coming into iraq, i dont keep up with it alot, i dont even think about it till i read about it here. but i think obama said it may take him 16 months to try to leave, but whatever, not sure whats going on now,

3Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Haa i knew u would pop right on this,since u have been posting about war~,about the only way we read it here..is from u LOL(joking)

4Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:50 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Haa i knew u would pop right on this,since u have been posting about war~,about the only way we read it here..is from u LOL(joking)

lol.. i only posted some things i heard on the news, to ur post, the same one u keep posting how tired u are of the war,we will check tomorrow to see if ur still tired, lol, now since bush will be leaving, , its alway how tired u are of the war.. well this is a war that will not end even if we leave iraq, its a world wide terroism war against us, , so just get use to it..

5Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
sorry how does one get use to war, Rosco?
what post did i make other than this one?the others are all old.

6Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:sorry how does one get use to war, Rosco?
what post did i make other than this one?the others are all old.

u will get use to this war,or become use to expecting attacks on us.see u think the war is in iraq, the war is not in iraq, that just trying to train iraq to be self sufficent, with suicide ppl with bombs on there back and road side bombs, this war is terrorist bound and determined to attack us where ever they can, any citizens they can kill, or military they can kill,, anywhere in the world and one day again in the united states it will take a hit here . one reason is because we are allies with isreal,, but i will post this tube im sure u have seen but may have forgot, listen to his words, lol, take care

7Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:50 pm

gypsy

gypsy
he's an actor?? lol like I said war is necessary at times, that is true..but not everytime.

some love to fight.. but that was in the old era, this is a new world~ war needs to cease, unless necessary, this is baloney..to me this is sick..my opinion as an american. I will not say anything else on this subject either..

8Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:18 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
sure he is an actor duh, but i feel this is probably accurate as to a patton speech, war does need to cease, but its not, because we did not start it, it started on 9-11 and the radical islamic muslims have attacked the uss cole and so many things, and if the FBI and CIA and home land security and other countries inteligence had not been doing such a good job on finding new plots and cells, we would already have been hit here again, the radical muslims have stated one of the best targets on the united states for them to attack is economic targets, there were more soldiers killed in afganistan than iraq, in the past several days or so, a national guards man that i work with is getting called up for afganistan in october, he was a marine when he was a part of taking back Kuwait, after his time was up in the marines he joined the army nat.guard, he had put in for retirement, he is not sure if he will go to afganistan or get to retire, they have already sent him to take his deployment physical,, in the past few weeks, he said retire or go, it makes no difference to him, im not sure what he does, but its a support role. he said he will be in a safe area,,, he also explained to me, that after u have been in over 20 years as he has , u dont use the veterans medical hopitals, and i wish i could remember the name of the insurance, but u have to have 20 years in and he is on an insurance that he can use any doctor and any hospital he chooses , he said it like having blue cross, he told me the name, but i forget,

9Tired of War, Empty Re: Tired of War, Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Pattons speech has been echoed all around the world, actor or not , his words represent the American tradition of fighting men and women. Don't you think the real George Patton was blood and guts , without a leadership who is not afraid to take life, to regain control and restore order, what is the purpose. As I am sure you know the military of today is an all volunteer force, these men and women wanted to serve their country reguardless what the perils they would face. They had the choice to not join but being true loyal supporting persons they opted to defend a country they loved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum