You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Army to shoot pigs Empty Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:43 am

aawwww, pityful pigs :-(
why not take human prisoners instead? at least they are supposed to have done something wrong.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080718/ap_on_re_us/army_pigs

2Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obviously you didn't read your article, it is a medical study for field emergency wound treatment, for troops preparing to leave for battle fronts. Seems to be a logical method of preparation, obviously you can't shoot a human and patch them up in training.

3Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:10 pm

SSC wrote:Obviously you didn't read your article, it is a medical study for field emergency wound treatment, for troops preparing to leave for battle fronts. Seems to be a logical method of preparation, obviously you can't shoot a human and patch them up in training.
I don t see they would not shoot humans for that purpose and for instance start with that Kwo Min Tang major Cheng, who probably already wears a pigtail.

4Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:26 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:
SSC wrote:Obviously you didn't read your article, it is a medical study for field emergency wound treatment, for troops preparing to leave for battle fronts. Seems to be a logical method of preparation, obviously you can't shoot a human and patch them up in training.
I don t see they would not shoot humans for that purpose and for instance start with that Kwo Min Tang major Cheng, who probably already wears a pigtail.
gosh mays u have been around gypsy to long.... lol

5Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
NO rOSCO I HARDLY TALK WITH mAYS.. maybe u and i have known each other to long~

6Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Whats that got to do with shooting pigs ?

7Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
what has anything u said got to do with shooting pigs~ i have no influence on Mays and he none with me~ that innuendo was a trouble maker..you made.. I answered back..

8Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin

This Gypsy was my reply to Mays about shooting pigs, did you not start from the top and read down ?? Had you done that then you would have realized I did post about the shooting of pigs.. Don't jump off the diving board till you make sure there is water in the pool next time.

9Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
use ur own advice SSC don't accuse unless u know who said what~ ur mistake..

10Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[quote="rosco 357"]
Mays Gilliam wrote:

gosh mays u have been around gypsy to long.... lol[/qu

SSC the last part at the bottom of this post was what i was responding to what Rosco said had nothing to do with the pig subject~ i know nothing about the subject and don't care to..

11Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:20 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
then the best you can do is start a new topic or find the page your post pertains to my post seemed to be with the subject matter ..Shooting Pigs..I do believe was the ORIGNAL topic here

12Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes except for the side innuendos after the orginal post, as i said before u give advice heed ur own..

13Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
then start a friggin topic reply to innuendos..you could max out the page , and stop screwing up the topic here

14Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
whooo hoo~ yes boss~ when did someone appoint u ?maybe u and rosco should start individual samrt ass innuendos to gypsy topic instead of including them in this subject~ about pigs~~

15Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
maybe you are fitting the profile of the subject

16Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no u and Rosco are, ur the ones adding innuendos to me here on this subject~I am answering back but this will be the last response now see if u can move on~

17Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:01 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
what ever Gypsy Army to shoot pigs 530120

18Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:56 am

Maybe the army coukd use these pigs for their medical drill

19Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:57 pm

rosco 357 wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:

Gypsy with all due respect, I read this as Rosco teasing Mays and you. Where is the innuendo and its reference to what? Army to shoot pigs 530120 My opinion: I think you are on the defensive and I doubt anyone else is reading the comments as you are. See my point?

Let's all try not to put Tyler in the position to take action on this spatting. Okay? Everyone? It is silly. He has a great site here and it would be a shame for it to be turned into another IYT verbal brawl.

20Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
thank you Figi, i agree..

21Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:05 pm

FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:

Gypsy with all due respect, I read this as Rosco teasing Mays and you. Where is the innuendo and its reference to what? Army to shoot pigs 530120 My opinion: I think you are on the defensive and I doubt anyone else is reading the comments as you are. See my point?

Let's all try not to put Tyler in the position to take action on this spatting. Okay? Everyone? It is silly. He has a great site here and it would be a shame for it to be turned into another IYT verbal brawl.
I dont care Rosco teasing me.
I d rather have him doing that than someone being normal.

22Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
teasing is good, but i did take it wrong..I.. took it as I am Dumb and hanging around me might make someone else dumb~ ok so maybe i was wrong~ Mays is very intelligent.. i am just a ripple in the stream of life, i will just trickle right along..

23Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:23 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Army to shoot pigs 140282

24Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 am

gypsy

gypsy
every one Cowboy up~ would that be the same as mount up Men? in my best John Wayne voice..

25Army to shoot pigs Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:03 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
No it is not the same , but you make it any way you wish it to sound.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum