You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Obama endorced by kKK leader Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama Endorsed by KKK’s Most Successful Leader

www.diversityinc.com/affirmativeact
http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2008/05/26/obama-endorced-by-kkks-most-successful-leader/

Barackmadenijad Obama is proud to have received the endorsement of America’s senior KKK politician.

Democrat Robert “Sheets” Byrd, as President pro tempore of the United States Senate, is third in line (after Cheney and Pelosi) for the presidency of the United States.

Bobby “I’m-Plumb-Fit-To-Lynch-Me-A-Niggra” Byrd’s endorsement should help Senator Obama in the upcoming election. Even though many Democrat voters are on record as saying they’ll never vote for a Negro, Senator Byrd’s seal of approval may convince the KKK-wing of the party that there might be something to be gained by making an exception for Obama.

Byrd’s political career began when he was unanimously elected Exalted Cyclops of his local KKK chapter. In his autobiography, he related how a KKK official — whose identity Byrd has wisely protected — told him “You have a talent for leadership, Bob!” Perhaps even then it was clear how close this fine, upstanding good ol’ boy would eventually come to the presidency.

Byrd: “Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities!”

Byrd declined to serve in the military during the Second World War, no doubt out of respect for Herr Hitler’s racial policies. He declared, “I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side.” The future Senator Byrd kept himself busy during the war years with his Klan activities, fighting Negroes, The Jews, Papists and Republicans.

After the unfortunate defeat of his beloved Führer, Byrd informed Senator Theodore Bilbo that he would never serve in a military corrupted by the presence of Negroes. “Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds,” he opined.

Dejected and embittered by the collapse of the Third Reich, in 1947 he wrote to a KKK Grand Wizard that, “The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia [and] in every state in the nation.”

Senator Byrd is truly a giant among Democrat politicians:

He has been elected to the Senate for nine consecutive terms
He is longest-serving senator in American history
He has never lost an election
He has cast more votes than any senator in history
He proudly stood up for the White race when he filibustered and voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964
He voted against the Voting Rights Act of 1965
He is known as “The King of Pork” for his success at diverting tax dollars to West Virginia
He is the only senator to have voted against both of the African Americans who have been nominated to the Supreme Court
He opposed Justice Thomas on the grounds that Thomas was an uppity Negro and a racist
He opposed the nomination of Condoleezza Rice as Secretary of State
He firmly opposes Gay Marriage, Gays in the Military, Affirmative Action, Homeland Security, the Iraq War, and the Right to Life
He refuses to indicate whether he has personally lynched any Negroes
He has said that when he realized the times they were a-changin’, he decided to conceal his racism and his segregationist views and move to the Democratic Party mainstream in order to play a role in national politics.

He says he also had a change of heart after his grandson died in 1982, and then realized that Negoes might also have human feelings.

As he stated in 2001, “I think we talk about race too much. … There are white niggers. I’ve seen a lot of white niggers in my time.”

Subsequently, he received an approval rating of 100% from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People’s in 2004, and a 67% rating from the ACLU in 2006.

Byrd endorses Barackmadenijad Obama for President of the United States. Byrd has said, “Barack Obama is a noble-hearted patriot and humble Christian, and he has my full faith and support.”

As a rich descendant of slave-owners, Senator Obama is perhaps counting on senators like Bobby “KKK” Byrd to keep any bills demanding Reparations from becoming law.

2Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Obama endorced by kKK leader 729264 check out the link ~

3Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
beats me it was googled under Democratic ties to the KKK

4Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm

Obama or McCain - both in Israel's pocket

5Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:beats me it was googled under Democratic ties to the KKK

this does not even need to be looked up, its common knowledge, senator robert byrd of west virginia who if my memory serves me is in his 90s, it no secret., i have know for atleast 15 years or more.,, Senator Robert Byrd, years ago was a member of the KKK< he i think long ago denounced the kkk, but once was a member, and as a democrate, naturally he backs obama, ,, i may have this on the sight i had this convo before, ppl in west virginia love senator byrd , is the king in getting pork for his state, he is a master of the senate rules, and he brings home the bacon and is popular in w virginia, . like i said it has been common knowledge for many years,reported on tv for years, its not a secret, but like i said he was in the kkk but i am sure he at some point denounce them since his membership,, he does back obama, because he support democrates as he is one, i think this was discussed because i think he had a birthday a few months ago, but i have always know this, its not a new story.

6Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jcQAlzgWoaezQ4Fjb5WsxzosARDwD928QESG1

Netanyahu calls for early Israeli elections
By AMY TEIBEL – 10 hours ago

JERUSALEM (AP) — A day after Prime Minister Ehud Olmert announced he would depart political life, top rival Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that Israel should get rid of its current governing coalition and go straight to early elections.

Polls show the Likud Party's Netanyahu — a former prime minister who takes a hard line on territorial concessions to the Arabs — would most likely win such a race if it were held today. Olmert threw Israel's political system into turmoil on Wednesday by abruptly announcing he would step down after his Kadima Party's leadership race in September, called because of a series of corruption allegations against him.

"This is a government that has come to the end of its road," Netanyahu told Israel Radio on Thursday. "It doesn't make any difference who heads Kadima, they are all part to a string of failures by this government."

Olmert announced his decision to leave office in September amid a series of corruption probes. The most serious involves suspicions that he illicitly took hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash from a Jewish American fundraiser.

Israel's political system allows Olmert's replacement as Kadima head to carry out his term, which was to have ended in November 2010.

It is possible that the next Kadima leader would not be able to form a coalition government, given the fractious and freewheeling nature of Israeli politics. In that event, new elections would be called, and held early next year. It's possible that Olmert could remain as a caretaker prime minister during this time.

"The right thing to do when the prime minister goes is ... to let the people choose who will lead them and whoever is chosen, he is the one who will need to put together a government," Netanyahu said.

The internal turmoil could make it difficult for Olmert to close deals with either the Palestinians or Syria — agreements that long have eluded Israeli leaders.

"The Arabs are asking themselves how useful an agreement with Olmert would be, because he is a self-proclaimed lame duck and he will have a hard time to get his deals approved," said Yossi Alpher, an Israeli political analyst.

Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki said Olmert's decision would change little.

"It's true that Olmert was enthusiastic about the peace process, and he spoke about this process with great attention, but this process has not achieved any progress or breakthrough," Malki said. He said the Palestinians would deal with any Israeli government.

The top two contenders to succeed Olmert in Kadima are Livni, a centrist who enjoys widespread public support and is leading Israeli negotiations with the Palestinians, and Shaul Mofaz, a hawkish former defense minister and military chief who headed Israel's security operations when it put down a Palestinian uprising eight years ago.

Public opinion surveys show Livni polling strong, but Mofaz gaining strength within Kadima and Netanyahu generally trumping them both.

Livni is in Washington this week and hasn't yet commented publicly on Israeli media since Olmert announced he would quit.

Mofaz told Israeli Radio on Thursday that he doesn't favor early elections.

"It is in the country's interest to form the broadest possible government in order to stabilize the situation and to face the challenges Israel can expect," he said.

Those challenges include peacemaking with the Palestinians and Syria, and the Iranian nuclear threat.

Since Olmert became premier, police have launched six corruption investigations against him, all involving events that took place before he took office. The last — suspicions that he double- and triple-billed charities and government ministries for identical trips — delivered the final blow to his political career.

Olmert, who has been dogged by corruption allegations throughout his career but never convicted, has denied any wrongdoing.

He also came under severe criticism for his handling of Israel's monthlong war against Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas in 2006. The war ended without achieving its two declared aims: crushing Hezbollah or returning two soldiers whose captured sparked the conflict.

Their bodies were returned to Israel earlier this month as part of a prisoner swap.

"The Olmert era: The End" — proclaimed the Maariv daily on its front page Thursday. "The right step" — declared the Yediot Ahronot daily. Both showed Olmert from the back, his head bowed, on the patio of his official residence, where he announced his plans to quit.

"Ehud Olmert has mercifully spared Israel the shameful potential ignominy of having a prime minister indicted while in office," the Jerusalem Post newspaper wrote in an editorial.

7Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:13 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Obama or McCain - both in Israel's pocket
lol. yep about our best allie along with england, in politics its about a kiss of death to not be pro isreal.. i remember the king of jordan that died, once said they would have a strong military if the united states gave them 10 billion a year towards there military budget the way the united states does for isreal. i have not checked that was many years ago, i imagine that 10 billion may be larger now,,

8Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:20 am

rosco 357 wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:Obama or McCain - both in Israel's pocket
lol. yep about our best allie along with england, in politics its about a kiss of death to not be pro isreal.. i remember the king of jordan that died, once said they would have a strong military if the united states gave them 10 billion a year towards there military budget the way the united states does for isreal. i have not checked that was many years ago, i imagine that 10 billion may be larger now,,
I wondered why not supporting Israel would be considered a kiss of death, so I searched for some views on the subject.
Here is one of them - it sounds neo nazistic, but I can imagine, that some of it represents the truth

9Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
interesting mays, it just seems most politicians unless its a congressman from a certain ethnic part of a state, usually is pro isreal , certainly presdential races,
not sure why i am telling this, where i worked for 20 years, was a worker in the plant, he was a jew, but u would never know, i dont think he was a practicing jew, but anyway, for all the years i was there many ppl as i did not even know his real name, ppl just called him" jew baby" he was there when i was hired, so i dont know how it started, but to everyone it was his name, even in the office, and human resorce, formen just called him jew baby, he did not care, he was a popular person, he may have had some problems with absenteeism , but not sure,but the company hired a jewish human resource, personnel department head. in one of the managments first meeting, jew babys name came up with all the companies managment around the conference table, well when the mangament was saying jew baby, the new personell manager who was jewish, eyes got big, i think they explained it was nothing negative toward him , it was his nick name , that he had been called for proballby acouple of decades,

Last edited by rosco 357 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Obama endorced by kKK leader Empty Re: Obama endorced by kKK leader Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
rosco 357 wrote:
SSC wrote:beats me it was googled under Democratic ties to the KKK

this does not even need to be looked up, its common knowledge, senator robert byrd of west virginia who if my memory serves me is in his 90s, it no secret., i have know for atleast 15 years or more.,, Senator Robert Byrd, years ago was a member of the KKK< he i think long ago denounced the kkk, but once was a member, and as a democrate, naturally he backs obama, ,, i may have this on the sight i had this convo before, ppl in west virginia love senator byrd , is the king in getting pork for his state, he is a master of the senate rules, and he brings home the bacon and is popular in w virginia, . like i said it has been common knowledge for many years,reported on tv for years, its not a secret, but like i said he was in the kkk but i am sure he at some point denounce them since his membership,, he does back obama, because he support democrates as he is one, i think this was discussed because i think he had a birthday a few months ago, but i have always know this, its not a new story.

oh i said i seemed to have had this convo before, i remember now saying this same thing about senator byrd, and it was MOOSE< who replyed to me, comfirming it all ,of the kkk, who byrd denounced years ago, and to his popularity, since moose lives there in west virginia,,,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum