You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Empty Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Rodney Dangerfield Quotes
The Stand-up Comedian Rodney Dangerfield
By Simran Khurana

http://quotations.about.com/od/funnyquotes/a/rodney_danger1_2.htm

Rodney Dangerfield expired on October 6, 2004. His death created a void. It is almost difficult to smile at jokes. But Rodney Dangerfield quotes remind us that laughter is the essence of life. So let's go on with the memory of the legendary comedian while we read Rodney Dangerfield quotes.

* Wife
I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

* Wife
Once, somebody stole our car. I asked my wife if she saw who it was. She said, "No, but I did get the license number".

* Wife
With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

* Family
My cousin is gay; I always tell him that in our family tree, he's in the fruit section.

* Family
I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it.

* Doctors
My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror. And I drink too much, way too much; my doctor drew blood he ran a tab!

* Family
My kid wants to be a prison warden when he grows up so he can put thumb tacks on the electric chairs.

* Childhood
I came from a real tough neighborhood. I bought a waterbed and found a guy at the bottom of it.

* Childhood
I came from a real tough neighborhood. In the local restaurant I sat down and had broken leg of lamb.

* Wife
My wife had her drivers test the other day. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 guys jumped clear.

* Wife
I asked him, "Who said you could fool around with my wife?" He said, "Everybody."

* Doctors
I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror... I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?" He said, "I don't know but your eyesight is perfect."

* Wife
I'll tell you one thing, I know how to satisfy my wife in bed, yeah, I leave.

* Sex
My sex life is terrible; my wife put a mirror over the dog's bed. Actually she did put a mirror over our bed. She says she likes to watch herself laugh.

* Self
I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.

* Self
My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

* Self
I'm so ugly... I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I'd get.

* His Pet Dog
What a dog I got, he found out we look alike, so he killed himself.

* Family
One time my whole family played hide and seek. They found my mother in Pittsburgh!

* Family
With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, "How can I get my kite in the air?" He told me to run off a cliff.

* Wife
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.

* Family
My old man, I told him I'm tired of running around in circles. So he nailed my other foot to the floor.

2Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Empty Re: Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha those are hilarious,Tyler.. Rodney was a funny guy,nervous and ALL

3Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Empty Re: Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL yeah he was funny, I went to Dangerfield's comedy nightclub in New York city once and had a blast, he wasn't their at the time but they had comedians on all night long. We were seated at a table directly in front of the stage, but I was concerned one of the comedians might pick me out to use for one of his jokes, you know, like some comedians pick a person out of the audience and rip them to shreads like Don Rickles used to do..lol I really didn't want that to happen, so I started drinking like a fish that night I was so nervous. I was wishing I was sitting in the middle or back someplace where I wouldn't be such a easy target. Well, it never happened and I went home (via a cab) that night and needless to say I slept like a log. Rodney Dangerfield Quotes 67629

4Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Empty Re: Rodney Dangerfield Quotes Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I had that happen to me once in st louis, the comedian wasn't famous..

i was so embarrassed~, he HAD the audience laughing,and me too..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum