You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maxine on border control Empty Maxine on border control Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:39 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Maxine on border control
Sometimes I think Maxine should run for president. She was right on with this one!

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida .
Maxine on border control Problem

Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

2Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:25 am

Great solution
Pull back the troops from Irak and let them do the job.
One other advantage, when sailing from let s say LA to NY you no longer need to use the Panama canal either

3Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Great solution
One other advantage, when sailing from let s say LA to NY you no longer need to use the Panama canal either

now now mays u know we leave that troop part to experts like president Bush,and gadaffi lol,, i may have spelled that libia president name wrong,
and u know the tree huggers, and such , those ships might kill the alligators,and set off all kinds of protest, gee, a moat, road kill meal from a ship, now that must be a first, lol, take care, or we could X the gators and let the ships run over the mexicans,

does ur language use a K for a Q , like u said it uses a J for a Y, like jo -jo,

4Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:09 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Send gators to me I'll gladly send Mexicans to the moat.. lol!

5Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:05 am

Yes Rosco
We write a K, where you tend to use a Q.
Usually we never use the Q

6Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:10 am

rosco 357 wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:Great solution

now now mays u know we leave that troop part to experts like president Bush,and gadaffi lol,, i may have spelled that libia president name wrong,
and u know the tree huggers, and such , those ships might kill the alligators,and set off all kinds of protest, gee, a moat, road kill meal from a ship, now that must be a first, lol, take care, or we could X the gators and let the ships run over the mexicans

For real, we built tunnels under motorways for the frogs to use in the mating season and bridges over the motorway for deer, hogs, foxes, etc.
If a tribe of hamsters live in a certain area, it takes a long time in order to build a new road there, for first negotiations have to be made with them to relocate them.
If we had alligators, the procedure would be exactly the same, I expect. :-)

7Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:36 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign? Maxine on border control 503179

8Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 am

runawayhorses wrote:How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign? Maxine on border control 503179
Very simple.
There is a fence along the motorway, so if they want to cross it, they have to take the bridge.
On other roads they still can cause accidents however.
wild viaduct

Last edited by Mays Gilliam on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:10 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gee that bridge sounds like a good place for a hunting club tree stand lol,, actually ppl hitting deer is a minor problem here but is a problem,. alabama has a good deer population, in hunting season they always let u take some does, my sister hit a deer, and it tore her car up pretty bad, we do dodge turtles crossing for the most part, but snakes usually are targets, lol possums and armadillos, usually they get hit all the time, yesterday 2 racoons were on the side of the road about 5 am,on my way to work, they looked like they were talking to each other , like " go after this car passes, " lol take care

10Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Mays we have to many deer, causing lots of accidents..plus they eat lots of soybeans farmers get very annoyed, they are bad about eating flowers and shrubs also, they can be a pest~ but beautiful to look at, don't think i could shoot one~but I do like sausage made from venison,I will put my recipe for summer sausage on the recipe board~

11Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:27 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MAYS WROTE:
For real, we built tunnels under motorways for the frogs to use in the mating season and bridges over the motorway for deer, hogs, foxes, etc.
If a tribe of hamsters live in a certain area, it takes a long time in order to build a new road there, for first negotiations have to be made with them to relocate them.
If we had alligators, the procedure would be exactly the same, I expect.

i have never thou about hamsters or where they come from, i have only seen them in pet stores, as most kids at one time or anohter as i did had one as a pet in that cage with the wheel they run in, but never thoutht of them in the wild.. but thinking i know they have come from somewhere, i know i could google it . but im several jobs behind, and this is feed the chinese day for me at walmart, Razz

12Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:33 pm

rosco 357 wrote:MAYS WROTE:
If we had alligators, the procedure would be exactly the same, I expect.

i have never thou about hamsters or where they come from, i have only seen them in pet stores, as most kids at one time or anohter as i did had one as a pet in that cage with the wheel they run in, but never thoutht of them in the wild.. but thinking i know they have come from somewhere, i know i could google it . but im several jobs behind, and this is feed the chinese day for me at walmart, Razz

A few years ago there was a lot of hullabaloo about "corn wolves" here. They are a kind of hamsters and it took a long time, before their territory was confisquated and the corn wolves relocated.
Action groups succeeded in delaying the building of a new motorway for a very long time.

13Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:43 pm

gypsy wrote:Mays we have to many deer, causing lots of accidents..plus they eat lots of soybeans farmers get very annoyed, they are bad about eating flowers and shrubs also, they can be a pest~ but beautiful to look at, don't think i could shoot one~but I do like sausage made from venison,I will put my recipe for summer sausage on the recipe board~
Farmers here complain too, but mainly about the hogs.
But they are always compensated for damage, caused by the hogs or deer.
We dont play Gregory Peck in "the yearling" too soon here :-)
And if hunting is allowed, only under strict rules; so no waiting for the deer on a "wild viaduct" where they have no chance to escape.

14Maxine on border control Empty Re: Maxine on border control Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:25 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:
gypsy wrote:Mays we have to many deer, causing lots of accidents..plus they eat lots of soybeans farmers get very annoyed, they are bad about eating flowers and shrubs also, they can be a pest~ but beautiful to look at, don't think i could shoot one~but I do like sausage made from venison,I will put my recipe for summer sausage on the recipe board~
Farmers here complain too, but mainly about the hogs.
But they are always compensated for damage, caused by the hogs or deer.
We dont play Gregory Peck in "the yearling" too soon here :-)
And if hunting is allowed, only under strict rules; so no waiting for the deer on a "wild viaduct" where they have no chance to escape.

oh i was only teasing about the hunting thing mays,,, that would be against the law, and would land u in jail and would not be right,,,just as hunting deer at night with a spot light, MAYS< when i was just a child, one day my mom said, there is a movie coming on tv and i want u to watch it, that movie was the YEARLING. gosh gregory peck was so young then, u know they have those news storys from time to time, as to what happened to a child actor, i wonder what happened to the child actor in the yearling? i have hunted mostly squirels and doves, but i have never killed a deer, the ppl which my son in law is one , well they spend so much money on big trucks , 4 wheelers, guns, all types of cloths and planting green fields,building hunting stands high up, i have been to his hunting club,which is not cheep to join,, ,, its way to expensive in my opinion,the lake takes any of my extra money,, but thousands do it as deer hunting in a work place is a major topic when the weather turns cold, i have killed frogs and ate the frog legs and also had them in resternants, i have not hunted in years and i have squirels and chip monks in my yard,and sometimes wild rabbits, and at the lake i have lots of big rocks so i have ground hogs, and see them running from place to place, also i see armadillos have been around as they dig for grubs,and almost steped on one at nite, i have seen deer in the road at nite at the lake very close to my place,,if i want to see a fox, a big bob cat and big deer head, i can just go to my son in laws den, lol, my daughter will not even dust the fox or bob cat, she is funny, she is scared of them, im rambling, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum