You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:41 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Did any one see the opening ceremony ? It was awesome, that will be hard to beat in the years to come. China went above and beyound to put on the greatest show ever.

2Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:44 am

I saw the opening directly and watching the games directly now

3Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
We will not see any competition until tomorrow, but the opening will be hard to beat.

4Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 am

We watched it ! They put a lot of time and effort into making it spectacular !

5Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 am

The arrival in the stadium was a bit peculiar for us westerners
Not in alphabetical order, but according to Chinese character signs

6Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The synchronization was to cool, I loved the cauldren lighting, an excelent ending to such a spectacular production.

7Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:51 am

gypsy

gypsy
Mays Gilliam wrote:I saw the opening directly and watching the games directly now

I did watch part of it, the drummers like the announcer said was intimidating, but beautiful/spectecular,, imagine that many people in sync?

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)

8Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Olympics Opening Ceremony Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Mays I felt the addition of the young boy walking with the athletes from China was a very humane site, to be a survivor and a hero of the earthquake .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum