You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Redneck Jokes Empty Redneck Jokes Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
(1) What do a hurricane, a tornado, and a redneck divorce all have in common?

Someone's fixin to lose a house trailer.

(2) What's the last thing you usually hear before a redneck dies?

Hey y'all.. Watch this!

(3) How To Pick Up A Chick In Arkansas.

Hey Baby! Nice Tooth.

(4) At the police station, Bubba explained to the police officer why his cousins shot him.

"Well," Bubba began, "We wuz havin' a good time drinking, when my cousin Ray picked up his shotgun and said, 'Hey, der ya fellows wanna go hunting?'"

"And then what happened?" the officer interrupted.

"From what I remember," Bubba said, "I stood up and said, 'Sure, I'm game.'"

(5) Emily Sue passed away and Bubba called 911. The 911 operator told Bubba that she would send someone out right away.

"Where do you live?" asked the operator.

Bubba replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive."

The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?"

There was a long pause and finally Bubba said, "How 'bout if I drag her over to Oak Street and you pick her up there?"

(6) How can you tell if a redneck is married?

There are tobacco spit stains on both sides of his pickup truck.

(7) What's the difference between a northern girl and a southern girl?
A northern girl says you can and a southern girl says you all can.

(8) How's a redneck tell the difference between a bull and a cow in the dark?
He sticks his nose in the animal's ass. If there's a place for his tongue, it's a cow.

(9) Why do rednecks like the doggie position?
That way they can both watch wrestling.

(10) What do rednecks call ductape?
Chrome.

(11) What's the difference between a good ol' boy and a redneck?
The good ol' boy raises livestock. The redneck gets emotionally involved.

(12) What's the difference between a Yankee zoo and a Redneck zoo?
On the cage in a Yankee zoo, it will have the name of the animal and the scientific name in Latin. A Southern zoo will have the name of the animal and a recipe.

(13) Did you hear /about the redneck who passed away and left his entire estate in trust for his beloved widow?
She can't touch it till she's fourteen.

(14) What's the difference between a good ol' boy and a redneck?
The good ol' boy raises livestock. The redneck gets emotionally involved.

(15) What's the most popular pick up line in Arkansas?
Nice tooth!

(16) Did you hear about the new 3 million dollar Tennessee State Lottery?
The winner gets 3 dollars a year for a million years.

(17)What do a divorce in Tennessee, a tornado in Kansas and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
Somebody is fixin' to lose them a house trailer.

(18) Why do folks from Tennessee go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
17 and under are not admitted.

(19) What do you get when you have 32 Tennesseeians in the same room?
A full set of teeth.

(20) Why did O.J. Simpson want to move the Tennessee?
Everyone there has the same DNA.

(21) Did you hear that the Governors mansion in Tennessee burned down?
Almost took out the whole trailer park.

(22) A new law was recently passed in Tennessee. When a couple gets a divorce they're still brother and sister.

(23) You know right away the band Barenaked Ladies is from Canada because if they were from Georgia, they would be called Bucknaked Women.

(24)Best bar pick-up line in Kentucky: "Hey, you don't sweat much for a fat broad."

(25) How do you know when your staying in an Arkansas hotel?
When you call the front desk and say "I've gotta leak in my sink" and the person at the front desk says "go ahead."

(26) How can you tell if a redneck is married?
There is tobacco spit stains on both sides of his pickup truck.

(27) What's the difference between Virginia and West Virginia?
In Virginia, Moosehead is a beer. In West Virginia it's a misdemeanor.

(28) What is a Redneck's defense in court?
"Honest your Honor, I was just helping the sheep over the fence."

(29) Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in West Virginia to 32?
It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools!

(30) What do they call "Hee Haw" in Arkansas?
A documentary.

(31) What do they call it in Kentucky?
"Life Styles of the Rich and Famous."

(32) How many rednecks does it take to eat a 'possum?
Two. One to eat, and one to watch for cars.

(33) Why did God invent armadillos?
So that rednecks can have 'possum on the halfshell.

(34) Two good ole boys, Billy Bob and Joe Bob were hunting one a sunny day. Now Joe Bob was not the brightest person in the world. They came up on a pretty young girl sunbathing in the nude.

Billy Bob jumped up and said, "Boy, she looks good enough to eat."

So, Joe Bob shot her.

(35)Two Tennesseeians are walking down different ends of a street toward each other. One is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, whatcha got in the bag?"

"Just some chickens."

"If I guess how many there are, can I have one?"

"Heck, I'll give you both of them!"

"Okay. Five?"

(36) Emily Sue passed away and Bubba called 911. The 911 operator told Bubba that she would send someone out right away.

"Where do you live?" asked the operator.

Bubba replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive."

The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?"

There was a long pause and finally Bubba said, "How 'bout if I drag her over to Oak Street and you pick her up there?"

(37) A girl from the South and a girl from the North were seated side by side on a plane.

The girl from the South, being friendly and all, said, "So, where ya'll from?"

The Northern girl said, "From a place where they know better than to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."

The girl from the South sat quietly for a few moments and then replied, "So, where ya'll from, bitch?"

(38) Research had been going on for many years as to the invention of the toothbrush. Researchers knew the purpose of the device, but wanted to know and acknowledge the originating location.

After a very long and exasperating study the researchers came to their conclusion as to the origin of the toothbrush. It was decided that the brush was invented in West Virginia.

Intrigued with the discovery, the researchers were asked by the media how they came to the conclusion. They all agree it was simple deduction, "If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush."

(39) A Tennesseeian came home and found his house on fire, rushed next door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here. My house is on fire!"

"Okay" replied the fireman, "How do we get there?"

"Don't you still have those big red trucks?"

(40) A native from Tennessee and his gal were embracing passionately in the front seat of the car. "Want to go in the back seat? she asked.

"No," he replied.

A few minutes later she asked, "Now do you want to get in the back seat?"

"No," he said again, "I wanna stay here in the front seat with you."

(41) An Irishman with a bad leg hobbled into a restaurant one afternoon. He painfully sat down at a booth and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee.

The Irishman looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus over there?" The waitress nodded so the Irishman told her to give Jesus a cup of coffee too.

The next patron to come in was an Englishman with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth and asked the waitress for a glass of hot tea.

He also glanced across the restaurant and asked "Is that Jesus over there?" The waitress nodded so the Englishman said to give Jesus a cup of hot tea too.

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Redneck. He swaggered over to a booth, sat down and hollered "Hey there sweet thing, hows about gettin me a cold glass of Coke!"

He too looked across the restaurant and asked "Is that God's boy over there?" The waitress nodded so the Redneck said to give Jesus a cold glass of coke too.

As Jesus got up to leave. He passed by the Irishman and touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed. The Irishman felt the strength come back into his leg and got up and danced a jig out the door.

Jesus also passed by the Englishman, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The English man felt his back straightening up and he raised up his hands, praised the Lord and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then Jesus walked towards the Redneck. The Redneck jumps up and yells, "Hey man, don't touch me...I'm drawin' disability!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum