You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Figi get to keep some of her stars?

Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Left1060%Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Right10 60% [ 3 ]
Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Left100%Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Right10 0% [ 0 ]
Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Left1020%Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Right10 20% [ 1 ]
Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Left1020%Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Right10 20% [ 1 ]
Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Left100%Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Right10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Empty Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 am

Please vote and add a comment if you wish! lol!

SSC

SSC
Admin
I think Figi should get her stars, she has earned them in her short reign. It has been fun having her around , she has this babysitting thing down pat. lol!

gypsy

gypsy
heehee i think figi should get her stars, #1 because we get to see her more, and #2 forputting up with us Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? 76627

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, instead of taking away stars or adding them, I think you all will like this just as much, I asked Figi if she would stay on as the Moderator and she said yes, and that she would be happy to, so she will continue on as before, and is now this forums 'official' Moderator. :)

Thanks Figi for accepting the position as it will be a great help to me, and I'm sure you'll do a great job :)

Fig is a superlative human being. Stars? You don't have enough.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That's quite an extraordinary compliment, I don't think I will ever be told that by anyone in my lifetime, not becuase the people I'm around aren't nice enough, but becuase I will never be worthy of such a comment.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
wow marc is a hard act to follow, but yes figi should get her stars, she worked hard, and stayed on top of things great, or im sure she would take cash, so tyler u better do stars,, lol

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL, well rosco, she already has the stars associated with the moderator so there is nothing more to add.

My point before was if she was removed from the moderator she would go back to 2 stars becuase of the amount of posts she has so far.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:LOL, well rosco, she already has the stars associated with the moderator so there is nothing more to add.

My point before was if she was removed from the moderator she would go back to 2 stars becuase of the amount of posts she has so far.
yep i just read that not sure how i missed it when i posted, a good idea, u had, i think i was dazzled by marcs post and just skiped urs, lmao,, take care

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah, I think I said that "point" as a joke in the lounge someplace.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes I'm still dazzled by Moons statement, Wow!.. Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? 503179

I don't know anyone I could say that to..lmao

meemoon wrote:Fig is a superlative human being. Stars? You don't have enough.

WOW ! Thanks! I do appreciate that comment, moon. Through the years, you have always been respectful to me. Should Figi get to keep some of her stars? 67629

(Figi thinks she may appear to be a better human than she really is.)

runawayhorses wrote:Yeah, I think I said that "point" as a joke in the lounge someplace.

Yes, you did! It was funny so I decided to match it. Although, I am pleased to be moderator, I really didn't expect it.

Thanks Tyler !

rosco 357 wrote:wow marc is a hard act to follow, but yes figi should get her stars, she worked hard, and stayed on top of things great, or im sure she would take cash, so tyler u better do stars,, lol

Yes, I would take cash, but Tyler is a penny pincher. I tried to talk him out of a penny or two, but he refused. lol!

Last edited by FIGI on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Cash seems better to me too, for after all those stars are only for "keeping up appearances".
Tyler sounds tight fisted as a Dutchman :-)
I suppose, that if you throw a penny on the floor we could invent copper wire by fighting for that penny, lol

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The fact is Mays, the stars are set up to be distributed automatically by the system, yes I set it up that way, and it serves more than just one purpose. The first being that it helps identify the posting status of a member by the post count of that member, and secondly it helps distinguish between the Moderators, Members and Admin. Tight fisted? I'll accept that, but adding extra stars to Figi if she was not the moderator would only look like we think the importance of the stars is solely for status, when in fact it also signifies the amount of posts a member has. I did not want to cheapen the star system by making exceptions just to satisfy what was intended by Figi as a joke with her Poll. I recognized she was only joking and took it as such. But after all is said and done, she has retained her stars and has been promoted to Moderator.

I recognised Figi s reply as a joke too and responded accordingly.
No need to reply in such a serious way _ I know what you meant with the stars.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, when you put me in a position of having to explain my rational I am forced to tell it in a serious way. Perhaps you were joking thats fine, but it ultimately puts me in a position to bring this subject up again when frankly I think the subject has been beaten to death.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum