You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes I agree SSC to a point.. I am a little more humble and not liking to hurt anyone i do not voice sometime face to face, what i really think because i do not like confrontation or conflict..
so my thread did bring out some good things.. we all read/understand differently ten people could view or read something and all have a different meaning or thought different from ours~

27a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:also SSC does there always have to be a reason, should i have to explain? it was an impulsive thought..

No Gypsy you don't have to explain, but as Tyler stated we all should think thru our posts, make sure this is the point we want to get across.No need to be defensive about a point you are passionate about getting across. They are just individual opinions, but once posted they are open to discussion.

28a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Mays Gilliam wrote:
gypsy wrote:SSC no it was not meant for a conflict, it was and expression of feeling good about being able voice ones opinion, a freedom,and a compliment on being able to do so with out anger and name calling~ it was meant as and expression..` i think though that all what is written here is a bit of conflict,like figi said we probably would not voice so openly if we all were face to face~
Voicing openly face to face would be no problem for me, as long as I could do it in my native tongue.
The reason for being so timid on the internet is, because the written language is always one I am not accustomed to speak.

Mays I never thought about translation being an issue for you.Very interesting point.

29a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:also SSC does there always have to be a reason, should i have to explain? it was an impulsive thought..

No Gypsy you don't have to explain, but as Tyler stated we all should think thru our posts, make sure this is the point we want to get across.No need to be defensive about a point you are passionate about getting across. They are just individual opinions, but once posted they are open to discussion.

very true, i agree with that completely,.. I am a bit defensive,..

30a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:
gypsy wrote:SSC no it was not meant for a conflict, it was and expression of feeling good about being able voice ones opinion, a freedom,and a compliment on being able to do so with out anger and name calling~ it was meant as and expression..` i think though that all what is written here is a bit of conflict,like figi said we probably would not voice so openly if we all were face to face~
Voicing openly face to face would be no problem for me, as long as I could do it in my native tongue.
The reason for being so timid on the internet is, because the written language is always one I am not accustomed to speak.

oh mays u may be in trouble, us americans may decide to do encryption and speak pig latin, lol,, or u may be better at pig latin than we are, lol ,, take care,

31a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:ok,, I am trying to understand Tyler, i deleted my post with in at least 3 minutes or less, he must have copied it immediately, then waited thirty minutes to copy and answer, and my post had been deleted, for reasons i already stated,, but I do understand if i don't want REPRUCUSSIONS don't post~~ ok got it~

yes i posted a news article,then went back for the url like tyler prefers us to do,and then sent my news post,,, then i saw ur reply, so i clicked ur quote, u used the word paste and copy in other post,.. i did not paste, i clicked quote it is a way of replying but a way u can see it in a different color, anyway the amount of time u had it there does not matter, i dont look at times for all i knew it could have been a long while, but if it was 10 seconds that would not matter, ppl dont wait to see if a post will be deleted, that is absurd, but i dont look at times at all, no reason to,, i may have ate something or got a phone call from my sister or daughter, ,, the reason does not matter, once i clicked quote i was blind to anything but my place to type a relpy, and no way to know who deletes what, time is not an issue, it may have took me a while to get my reply how i wanted it, then i hit send, like i said time is a non issue, it never entered my mind or will it ever,

32a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: a good thing Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:48 am

gypsy

gypsy
whatever.. Doesn't matter anyway~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum