You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started ) and came upon the following poster.........

If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 1919Post

I mean seriously,

Would you quit drinking?

Rosco,

The poster didn't show up. Try again so I can see it ! lol!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey figi u mean the picture did not show?that was the poster,, if it did not show, well ur boss tyler, get on his ass, he took away my ability to delete the code and repost it in edit, lol,, ur second in command, tell him u may go on strike, lol,, really can u see the pic, or can anyone, ???????????? i can,,

It must be my PC as I still do not see a picture with your post! Razz

Are you trying to get my stars taken away? I can't tell the administrator what to do! He would fire me! lol!

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco, if I gave figi one of these it would look bad under her avatar don't you think? So maybe we'll not make any changes to her stars right now as your suggestion might entail, until I can find a more attractive star the corresponds to a demotion, assuming there is one.. If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started Notachance8zt

BTW, I see your pic just fine, but it's a staggering 57.13 KB (58497 bytes) which might be too big for figi's Rinkidink computer to handle.. lol!

Hey ! Are you guys picking on me again !

Damn! Can't a girl get no respect around this joint ! lol!

My Sony Vaio is deeply offended by your remarks Tyler! He says: If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 415675

I can see that pic. just fine and I get my energy through a watermill

Last edited by Mays Gilliam on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL figi, we respect you girls VERY much, and when you have a joint with you it makes us respect you even more.. If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 503179

And tell your Sony Vaio I said I'm sorry then.... If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 140282

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Mays Gilliam wrote:I can see that pic. just fine and I get my energy through a watermill

OH, well, that explains it then, if you're getting your "energy" through a watermill and you see the pic just fine, then it must be her connection speed and available RAM, I don't know what I was thinking. If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 157918 If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 37361

hey rosco, i would rather drink Liquor, then touch any of those Lips! ha ha ha

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
astral75 wrote:hey rosco, i would rather drink Liquor, then touch any of those Lips! ha ha ha

i agree astral and i dont drink,,, lol, and tyler i use to be real good with pic software when scanning family pics, for my moms side of the familys web sight, but its been a while, but i kinda like the pic being big, could it be her vidio card, or maybe she has an intergrated vidio on the mother board, wonder if she has anything running she could turn off,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, when I mentioned the size of the pic I didn't mean the pixels, I meant the download size in bytes, it could be brought down using a image program like Irfanview, you can reduce the color depth among other things with a program like that to bring it down. Its done a lot in website developing, I used several image programs almost on a daily basis and used them building the fansite. Paintshop Pro is another good one to use for website development. When you have a lot of images on one page you sometimes need to reduce the bytes in some of the images so the page loads faster. Actually rosco, your picture here is not really very big at all I was just joking, I have pics way bigger in bytes than that, yours is a little above average I would say considering its size, which by the way is 517 wide x 609 high. It is a little large for a black and white pic but not by much.

I don't think its a vidio card at all, I noticed you used BBcode for posting it that you copied from photobucket, next time try using the HTML code and we'll see if figi can see it then. Its possible her browser is not reading the code, it should have no problem at all becuase its standard coding used everywhere, but it might be having trouble for some reason. You posted the code is correctly I checked. Another Idea would be for her to try using a different browser like firefox and see if that works, that way it would help narrow it down to what the problem is. It could be her browser setting is thinking your pic is an ad and is blocking it. I don't know what kind of ad blocker she is using if any. But it could be a number of things along those lines. If it was my PC doing that I would be all over it. But of course its up to figi if she wants to go thru the trouble of finding out.

Hey ! I can see it now ! cheers

Gosh who would want to kiss those lips anyway..... you guys go ahead and drink up If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 302901

Of course, those gals are from the era that earned all women the right to vote ! They were tough !

The women's organization I belong to was started in that same year in St . Louis, Mo. WE have come a long way BABY!

Now behave yourselves !

If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 692113

Mays Gilliam wrote:I can see that pic. just fine and I get my energy through a watermill
\

Oh Gosh ! I would love to live in one of those, Mays! Check out the real estate listings for me, Okay? flower

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh you see it now OK. That kind of flip-flopping when one day it works and the next it doesn't would drive me crazy, becuase I would NEED to know what the hell was happening. I don't think I could rest till I knew the answer. But that's just me and things like that in my mind need to be resolved.

One thing we know for sure is that the problem is from your end, that much we know. I think it might be related to what I originally made reference to in my first post when I was joking about rosco's pic being too large in bytes. I think maybe your pc was still in the process of loading it and becuase of the size of the pic (in bytes) it stopped trying to load becuase of the available memory on your pc. it was purposely not going to load it as a safe guard to prevent from running out of virtual memory, that's why you didn't see it before. The reason you see it now is becuase the part of the pic that it DID load was still in your cache so all it had to do was load just a little more of the pic to finish the entire loading process. Of course that would normally apply to a much larger pic to someone who's pc was low on RAM. But this is of course just a guess. I build webpages not PC's. :)

Oh well. :-)

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:Hey ! I can see it now ! cheers

Gosh who would want to kiss those lips anyway..... you guys go ahead and drink up If you were around in 1919 ( just before prohibition started 302901

Of course, those gals are from the era that earned all women the right to vote ! They were tough !

The women's organization I belong to was started in that same year in St . Louis, Mo. WE have come a long way BABY!

Now behave yourselves !

hey glad u can see it now, errrr would ur organization be one rush limbaugh would approve of, LOL< take care,

gypsy

gypsy
figi

maybe keith obberman

rosco 357 wrote:
FIGI wrote:Hey ! I can see it now ! cheers

Now behave yourselves !

hey glad u can see it now, errrr would ur organization be one rush limbaugh would approve of, LOL< take care,

No he would not and neither would have the Rev. Fartwell. Embarassed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum