runawayhorses
Owner

gypsy

gypsy
A beautiful song~ thanks~ flower

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You're welcome, Its one of my favorites, I of course have that entire concert, Belinda Carlisle - Love Never Dies (Live) 67629

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler, I have often wondered, what draws us to a certain singer?? a certain song is easy, first the beat, then the lyrics~and mood

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That's a good question, I don't really know for sure, I think its a feeling of a 'connection' you have with that person, or something about them you can relate to, or that person makes you feel good in the present and they also remind you of good times. Belinda is all of those things to me, her music and the way she handles herself has always appealed to me. And of course her 'looks' are very attractive to me too, and the way she preforms, that may sound superficial, but nevertheless its true. An appearance can spark a feeling, just like a lyric to a song can. But more importantly and to the point, for me, its the overall package I like about Belinda. She has been my favorite singer for about 20 years, and she will always be special to me for the remainder of my life, that will never change. I of course like other artists, right now I like "Avril Lavigne" a lot, shes going to be fun to watch as her career continues to develop. I'll be listening and watching her.

Do you have a person/singer that you feel that way about?

Last edited by runawayhorses on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

gypsy

gypsy
Yes, Tyler, I have many..
but my all time favorite is George Jones,I can't really express why,except he sings about realness, he has lived a scoundrels life, he sings about Choices, he made them, he suffered from them, but he clearly I think over came them,and became a country Icon.. he is not really handsome, but he has that appeal to me that goes to my soul`

but I have many, when I was a young girl,teen,* ELVIS* of course..In my book he will always be the best,King of Rock and roll, with a background of Black gospel,blues and southern sounds..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah George Jones is a legend, and he has overcome some major obstacles in his life, I admire that about him. And Elvis I like a lot, but the way he left this world is a tragedy, and all too many times is the case with that kind of success.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum