You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hurricane Gustav Empty Hurricane Gustav Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I want to wish everyone from Louisiana a safe time with that hurricane "Gustav" heading their way, it looks like its gonna reach them and our thoughts go out to everyone in that area. I know SSC is from their and I know shes making preparations for it now, so be careful SSC, and everyone else that's from that area or in its path, we wish you a safe one.

Tyler

2Hurricane Gustav Empty Re: Hurricane Gustav Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes Tyler, prayers , hope,support to all ..

3Hurricane Gustav Empty Re: Hurricane Gustav Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler , we are all praying for the safety of all to be impacted by Gustav. I am as ready as I will ever be .Plenty of supplies . See you probably in a few days, we anticipate losing all utilities in the morning, my area is expecting 100 MPH winds. Thanks again to you for your concern.

4Hurricane Gustav Empty Re: Hurricane Gustav Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well Gustav for the most part is gone, along with the power, but we were lucky. Hope Hanna steers away from Florida and the Carolinas, then I guess Ike will be the next issue.

5Hurricane Gustav Empty Re: Hurricane Gustav Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:16 pm

SSC wrote:Well Gustav for the most part is gone, along with the power, but we were lucky. Hope Hanna steers away from Florida and the Carolinas, then I guess Ike will be the next issue.

Stay safe Lady! Hurricane Gustav 67629

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum