You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
According to Snopes.com, Princeton was requested to put a 'restriction' on distribution
of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying
it could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a
political website they decided they would lift the restriction.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED
MICHELLE  OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED ATT2

In her senior thesis at Princeton , Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama
stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred'.

Moreover, she stated that whites in America were 'ineradicably racist'. The
1985 thesis, titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community' was
written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.
Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to 'Whites at Princeton , it often
seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first...' However, it was reported
by a fellow black classmate, 'If those 'Whites at Princeton ' really saw Michelle
as one who always would 'be Black first,' it seems that she gave them that
impression'.

Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms 'separationist' and
'integrationist' when describing the views of black people.
Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a 'separationist' view of race.
'By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as
a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation
of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an
integrationist who is ignorant to their plight.'
Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to
her 'further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure
that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full
participant.'

Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America , but
she elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:
'There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black
community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize
all of my present and future resources to benefit the black
community first and foremost.'

What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she's first
lady that will elevate black over white in America ?
The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative action
policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.
'Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically
designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the bulk of
their enrollments.'

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.
Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black students
at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But rather than
celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with our common
American culture more than they value the color of their skin. 'I hoped that
these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of
identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational
path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a
certain level of identification with the black community. However, these
findings do not support this possibility.'
Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire?
Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input.
Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see
Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted
with one another.
The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and
world view seen through a race-based prism. This is a very
divisive view for a potential first lady that would do untold
damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama
administration.
MICHELLE  OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED ATT5

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all
Americans pause for deep concern.
Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to
grind with America . Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously
racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.

P.S. We paid for her scholarship.

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/504/

Obama's wife wrote a paper in college that said America was a nation founded on "crime and hatred" and that whites in America are "ineradicably racist."

Chain e-mail on Tuesday, May 13th, 2008 in a chain e-mail
Her senior thesis doesn't say that
Pants on fire!

A chain e-mail about Michelle Obama purports to be excerpts from a senior thesis she wrote while at Princeton University.

It's true that Obama, then Michelle Robinson, attended Princeton and wrote a thesis titled "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community."

In Obama's thesis, she sought to quantify how the attitudes of black Princeton alumni changed after graduation in regard to race relations and social change. Obama was especially interested in the attitudes of Princeton alumni in regard to improving the lives of lower-income blacks.

To document the change in attitudes, Obama devised an 18-question survey and mailed it to black alumni. Her thesis is a discussion of her methodology and an analysis of the results. It contains a limited amount of personal opinion in the introduction.

But the thesis did not say that the United States was founded on "crime and hatred" and that whites in America are "ineradicably racist." This appears to be a complete fabrication.

The thesis is available on the Internet; the politics news site Politico reported on it in February 2008 and posted a copy it had obtained from Princeton University.

We downloaded a copy, which appears to be complete with no numbered pages missing. We read it, but we did not find the phrases the e-mail describes.

We took the additional step of scanning the document through optical character recognition software so we could search its text electronically. An automated search did not find the words "crime," "hatred," "hate," "ineradicably," or "racist" in the document.

The e-mail goes on to list some accurate quotes from the thesis, but its initial accusations are fiction. The words "crime and hatred" and "ineradicably racist" are inventions of whoever penned the e-mail, not words that appeared in Obama's thesis. Because of that fabrication and the e-mail's intention to defame the Obamas, we rate this claim Pants on Fire!

For more about this chain e-mail, read our story Digging up dirt on Michelle Obama.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Michelle Obama has shown her true colors on TV for all to see, shes made numerous statements that were of the questionable nature, her pride in her country is based on if a vote swings in her husbands favor or not, as if voting for Obama is the American thing to do. Pure bull shit.

You can have this if you want..lmao:

I would much prefer Mccain and Sarah Palin with her attitude to win, shes an American that has "ALWAYS" been proud of America. Yes, I hope Mccain and Palin win this election, and you bet your sweet ass I'd much rather look at her: MICHELLE  OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED 822189

4MICHELLE  OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED Empty The actual Thesis ... worth reading ! Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 am

http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

This is the thesis in full. Not someone else's interpretation of a paper she composed in her youth.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

This is the thesis in full. Not someone else's interpretation of a paper she composed in her youth.

yep i knew that, if u clicked snops and on that clicked the one word link COPY, in snops article, it would take u to another article with a 4 part 96 page of her thesis, i already skimmed it, last nite,,

SSC

SSC
Admin
I read the majority of it today and came away with feelings of a very racist woman. Only thing I will say is she is not running for the office her husband is .

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah but of if Obama wins then she becomes first lady, and they have responsibilities that plays a role in the moral of this country among other things. They can influence people and the world watches. She becomes a role model for some.

SSC wrote:I read the majority of it today and came away with feelings of a very racist woman. Only thing I will say is she is not running for the office her husband is .

I definitely picked up on the "black attitude" in her thesis and can only hope she has overcome whatever prompted the need to pick that topic for a thesis. Although it was written in her youth, she will never be able to explain it away. Unfortunately, the attitude reflected in that paper has become part of her legacy now as it has been made public.

SSC

SSC
Admin
There is no cure for a Black Attitude, she is a successful woman, a credit to her race for her accomplishments, but she was an educated person when this paper was written, and she was very clear on her views. I agree with Tyler she will be in charge of many positions that will deal with funding for programs that will no doubt deal with minorities. The big question would be can she see past her own color ?

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:There is no cure for a Black Attitude, she is a successful woman, a credit to her race for her accomplishments, but she was an educated person when this paper was written, and she was very clear on her views. I agree with Tyler she will be in charge of many positions that will deal with funding for programs that will no doubt deal with minorities. The big question would be can she see past her own color ?

agree, and lost me when she back a few months, when obama won a state or something , made the statement yall know, ,, or word to this effect, " for the first time in my adult life im proud of my county,, right there she lost me, and no one will ever convience me they sat in that church for 20 years adn were not effected by rev wright hink his name was, and i truly believe obama would still be there if the reverend was not outed, in public, obama leaving was political politics plain and simple, i would call michelle a nappy headed hoe but i dont talk like that so i will not call her that, take care. now don imus would,

SSC wrote:There is no cure for a Black Attitude, she is a successful woman, a credit to her race for her accomplishments, but she was an educated person when this paper was written, and she was very clear on her views. I agree with Tyler she will be in charge of many positions that will deal with funding for programs that will no doubt deal with minorities. The big question would be can she see past her own color ?

Seeing past her own color:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/112849/page/3

"Those who know her invariably describe Michelle as poised, relaxed and confident. "There is no difference between the public Michelle and the private Michelle," says University of Chicago law professor David Strauss, who sits with her on the board of the University of Chicago's Lab School. (The Obamas' daughters attend the school.) "There's no pretense." Yet that confidence did not come naturally.

Now 44, Michelle has had to overcome persistent self-doubts and insecurity—about her abilities, about race and class, and about what kind of life she was supposed to lead."

SSC

SSC
Admin
I still have a firm belief that deep within she still harbors these early thoughts. She found her place in society but can she realize her place under political pressure ? Her response to the release of this paper may be crucial in weeks to come.

SSC wrote:I still have a firm belief that deep within she still harbors these early thoughts. She found her place in society but can she realize her place under political pressure ? Her response to the release of this paper may be crucial in weeks to come.

If this damaging paper had to surface, it is far better that the Obama camp has time to deal with now rather than down the road nearer November. I agree her response will be crucial.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum