You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice on the Spooky laugh Empty Nice on the Spooky laugh Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler~

2Nice on the Spooky laugh Empty Re: Nice on the Spooky laugh Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh yeah I added that today..lol You can see I have plenty of free time on my hands.. lol!

After Halloween I might replace it with something else, and maybe switch it every now and then just to keep it interesting and for fun. Nice on the Spooky laugh 67629

3Nice on the Spooky laugh Empty Re: Nice on the Spooky laugh Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like to change things around,, My husband said he hopes he never comes in so late, and it be dark he would go jump in bed and fall on the floor.. LOL I also change the furniture around often..

4Nice on the Spooky laugh Empty Re: Nice on the Spooky laugh Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah that would be uncomfortable to fall flat on the floor instead of a bed..lol

Just when I get the sound effects going on here to server the sound is on is down, so thats why you can't hear it at this moment, but it should kick in again at anytime when the server goes back up.

5Nice on the Spooky laugh Empty Re: Nice on the Spooky laugh Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:37 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep when me and my sis were kids, my mom had us moving furniture like in bedrooms all the time, but it kinda seems my house anyways, is built with like windows, locations, it works better one way, well not exactly, but in the master bedroom its made so the king bed will only go one way,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum