Love it Rosco cheers

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
see i hit the jackpot in email today, glad u like it, OTA

SSC

SSC
Admin
At least once X-mas is over they can sell the cans for scrap..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Awesome tree, environmentalist would be thrilled to tears with that one.. lol

Moose

Moose
I've taken a poll around these parts and virtually ALL of the Rednecks and Hillbillies around here that I've shown this picture to agrees that this tree ain't a true representation of one of their trees. Every one of them agree that the tree would be a REAL Redneck tree if it used Bud Light cans instead of Mountain Dew. One even stated that if he ever saw one like that in someone's window he'd drive his pickup straight through that window, wreck the tree then take his shotgun off the rack in his truck and chase the yanks that lived there back to the north

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol moose, u have point with bud light, i got it in email and posted as is without changing the title, but glad it caught ur interest, OTA

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
OH i dont know much about beer cans, but i think mountain dew cans probably were used since they are red and green, OTA <<

That is a great idea ! I love it ! Redneck Christmas tree, and it aint bad, check final pic, 335431

Moose

Moose
Rosco, I received the same Email, it's entirely possible that we received the same Forward because when i got it there were some 2,000 recipients already listed in it. I've a feeling that it is making some serious rounds on the Internet. Also for the record, I knew why it was MT. Dew cans used, After all, by breeding I might be a Hillbilly but I was raised on Yankee soil. LOL! One of my Hillbilly friends here did LOVE the pic and because he drinks MT. Dew like it's going out of style decides he might try doing a tree like that.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Moose wrote:Rosco, I received the same Email, it's entirely possible that we received the same Forward because when i got it there were some 2,000 recipients already listed in it. I've a feeling that it is making some serious rounds on the Internet. Also for the record, I knew why it was MT. Dew cans used, After all, by breeding I might be a Hillbilly but I was raised on Yankee soil. LOL! One of my Hillbilly friends here did LOVE the pic and because he drinks MT. Dew like it's going out of style decides he might try doing a tree like that.

hi moose thanks for the reply, and the info,, well as u know i was born and raised in alabama, so no shortage of rednecks, actually as most people know a redneck it just someone that works out in the sun, so has a tan or red neck, but ofcourse it has kinda took on a new meaning in a way, i just wanted to wish you a nice Thanksgiving, take care,

Moose

Moose
Hmm... your definition of "redneck" sounds logical but, i heard one on the History Channlel that also sounded logical.

According to the Documentary on Coal Mining that I watched. Back in the early 20th Century there was a Miners strike here in the Southern part of WV and, the owner of one of the Mining Companies planned a march of protest to get the attention of State Officials. He planned on a march from his part of the state all the way to Charleston, our capital city. Several hundred miners joined the march and along the way they recruited others. To identify themselves as protesters they all wore red Handkerchiefs or Bandannas around their necks, thus the name" "Redneck" was born.

There's probably other versions out there so, who REALLY knows? In any event, you are right, it has taken on a whole new meaning these days, Do the folks down in your neck of the woods take offense to the "Redneck" jokes? A LOT of the hill folk here do, which I think is sad.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Moose wrote:Hmm... your definition of "redneck" sounds logical but, i heard one on the History Channlel that also sounded logical.

According to the Documentary on Coal Mining that I watched. Back in the early 20th Century there was a Miners strike here in the Southern part of WV and, the owner of one of the Mining Companies planned a march of protest to get the attention of State Officials. He planned on a march from his part of the state all the way to Charleston, our capital city. Several hundred miners joined the march and along the way they recruited others. To identify themselves as protesters they all wore red Handkerchiefs or Bandannas around their necks, thus the name" "Redneck" was born.

There's probably other versions out there so, who REALLY knows? In any event, you are right, it has taken on a whole new meaning these days, Do the folks down in your neck of the woods take offense to the "Redneck" jokes? A LOT of the hill folk here do, which I think is sad.

oh no moose the ppl i know dont take offense. we actually send redneck joke emails to ppl we are friends with, at work we tease ppl from some countys around the main county in bama i work in. some countys have well stigma or back woods not so smart ppl reputation,, , but its all in fun and everyone takes it that way.. gosh i have got so many redneck jokes and pictures of redneck things, i cant even remember them all, one i remember im sure some and maybe u have seen is the redneck swimming pool , polyethelene plastic sheet lined bed of a pickup truck filled with water with some big guy laying in it, . ur story on redneck sound very interesting, it makes me want to check it out,anyway i learned something.. i may be wrong, but i always heard it ment a field hand, with a burnt neck, but urs is interesting,i may go googling, lol, u take care, and again have a great thanksgiving, ppl probababy think all of bama is redneck, lol, there was a time u had to be a democrate to get elected in alabama, now u have to be a republican for the most part. as our govenor and senators and many represenatives are all republicans, mater of fact richard shelby our senator was a democrate, but changed partys in mid stream, but he has been in a long time.. we still have 3 car manufactuing factories going well, honda , mercedes, hyundai, now honda here said they will cut production of the trucks that are made here, but they would not lay anyone off, i think they are bringing in accords from probably ohio, we will make only v-6 engine accords, ohio will keep the 4 cylinder models. is the last i heard.. none of the 3 i mentioned that alabama has is union.. and have turned down unions, trying to organize. but this use to be a strong union place many years ago when united states steel was so big, its still here its a pipe mill, smaller pipe, but we have several other factories that make the big cast iron pipe, ok i will hush, thanks again for the story,,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum